three percent the truth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a damn shame how far we have fallen were coming back ever so slowl;y

I love your theory! That has to be it!! What a sad cast of characters. I'm a business/Trump guy but would vote either part with the right person. The best potentially Dem canidates (read moderate and rational ) were eliminated very early.

If the lefties and bleeding hearts really wanted Trump gone they would come up with at least ONE quality candidate. I can only speculate that they secretly want him to remain in office for one reason or another.
It would almost appear so

Im a trump guy as well,it;s washington that has gone to hell,and the dems,so much crooked politics lobbyest buying votes,all is so instreted in lining pockets,deep as hell swamp

Comrade Vladimir trumpski is a disgrace and a national disaster. I'd vote for a pile of dung before I'd vote for that lying imbecile. Hopefully he'll be long gone in 2021 and we can begin the process of rebuilding credibility. We should probably keep politics out of motorcycle forums, eh? \;-)

Comrade Vladimir trumpski is a disgrace and a national disaster. I'd vote for a pile of dung before I'd vote for that lying imbecile. Hopefully he'll be long gone in 2021 and we can begin the process of rebuilding credibility. We should probably keep politics out of motorcycle forums, eh? \;-)

I feel the same way about Trump, he is truly an exceptionally vile human being, IMHO. His conduct is shameful at best. We did have the choice of a pile of dung instead, and we had one before there was a choice in 2016. He was a terrible choice for POTUS but I do believe we would be worse off had he lost. I shudder to think of an America run like CA.

We'll just be changing seats on the Titanic again come 2020. It's almost cliche to say "the lesser of two evils" but it was exactly that, we had to choose between a mentally ill buffoon and Satan.

I think this is the only section of the forum where politics are tolerated. Around election season there might be some heated debate within these halls but most here are decent folk and interpersonal attacks are quite rare.

As long as we are civil a "discussion" is fine. Trump is not a "Presidential" guy, that is why I like him He takes little BS from anyone, especially the Chinese. The only reason this 1st level China deal isn't done is because the Chinese keep hoping that Trump will get booted and the Dems will have a shot in 2020 and will roll over. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen and we will get a deal.. And anything is better then the last 40 years.

You also have to look at the USMCA deal. Both parties want it. It is good for ALL PARTIES and Nancy P won't bring it to the floor because she won't give Trump a win. So all are hurt for political reasons. That is just BAD. No one can argue that..

i like trump not gonna argure any points.if hillary had won i feel we would be close to a third world country,the politacions are ruthless only careing about themselves and what they can get ,trump has done the usmca if democrats will work with him the wall is getting built ,more jobs than ever,and a pile more.i for one am really pleased with him.everyone is entitled to there opions,hey casey good to hear from you.

some of us over here in the UK are hoping to be free of slavery soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back