three percent the truth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see You all mates use so very HARD Words discussing political matters; In normal behavior we can discuss even if having different opinions......feel like the US people(at least on VMax site) is in a very problematic time just now; Guns in every pocket or ?.... For me as a foreigner and a long US friend it seems a little strange when the "beloved Trumph" say goodbuy to nearly all of " normal " chiefs of earlier close States ; See what happen to Germany , France, Finland , Sweden and nearly all EU countires ... he pass out but gives good hands to new "dictators" in Poland, Hungary , Russia , Syria , Turkey which he endore...
Why ?
US earlier was the strengh in an problematic World ..... Now ?
'Whats important in life ?

Thx Jerry hope life will be ok in US in future just now Its a little bit frightening reading all this ..... me too old for this think I get an extra bear before sleep ...

Where are you? I have a good friend in Germany. He said it is terrible. Murder, Rape and Robery is out of control. Undocumented men pouring into Germany. He said it is horrible. And no one wants to work. All want free hand outs.

He also told me if you say anything negative about the illegals they (liberals) call you a Nazi. He is really unhappy with the way the country is going.

He is a software and Hardware engineer for an industrial instrumentation company. One of these crazy smart guys..

trumpski is a vile man; a liar and a cheat, a bigot, a self-serving narcissist who works only for himself. He brings out the worst in humanity. He further enables that which he comes from; that being the very, very wealthy (I'm mostly retired, and paid more in taxes this year than I did before the GOPs tax-cut for the wealthy). The national debt has sky-rocketed because of that very tax cut. I can afford health coverage only because of the ACA; we all watched as trumpski and the GOP tried to drop health care with no replacement whatsoever, which would have left tens of millions of US citizens without coverage. As supposedly the most robust western economy, why is it that it is only the US that "can't afford" quality health care for all? He directs the brutal treatment of immigrant families at the southern border, while pushing for a stupid and very expensive wall which would have little impact other than displacing some landowners and being an eyesore.Comrade trumpski cozies up with foreign autocrats while damaging ties, perhaps irreparably, with our long-time allies. He rolls back environmental protections, and denies the reality of what is probably the greatest danger that life on this planet is facing, that being climate change. He undermines the military leadership by over-ruling the penalties they impose on rogue service members.

If all the myriad accusations against trumpski are fiction, why does he fight so hard to cover up the evidence? He should welcome the public display of evidence, if it only vindicates him. He promised to reveal his tax returns, as all modern presidents have, once elected, but (surprise!) he has no intention of doing so. He's a multi-failed businessman who manged to con a minority into getting him the Electoral College vote. We lost an elegant, well-regarded, thoughtful leader with the retirement of Obama, and gained a wannabe mob boss, whom most of the population rightfully despises. The right wing seeks out vindication for their wacky conspiracy theories by ignoring the real news and visiting propaganda machines like Faux News, Breitbart, etc. They shun honest journalism and flock to quacks like Limbaugh, Hannity and Coulter. Their ignorance and gullibility astonishes me, but as PT Barnum is said to have mused, "there's a sucker born every minute". Come 2021, the US will begin rebuilding its place on the world stage, absent Don the Con.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
You funny, like a clown......

late-late-show-clown-fight.jpg

Where are you? I have a good friend in Germany. He said it is terrible. Murder, Rape and Robery is out of control. Undocumented men pouring into Germany. He said it is horrible. And no one wants to work. All want free hand outs.

He also told me if you say anything negative about the illegals they (liberals) call you a Nazi. He is really unhappy with the way the country is going.

He is a software and Hardware engineer for an industrial instrumentation company. One of these crazy smart guys..

Hi Im living in Sweden problems here also with criminals and shooting with hund and explosives mostly People who works on the wrong side fighting each other ....so problems everywhere ...Germany still is a very Good County in my view have been much love their beer and Nice cars.
The problems still Will occur if leaders of the political parties use the rethoric as
Mr Trumph
Just look at this forum side: not much argument just guns ans stomic work....sad!

In the north of sweden they have fantastic fast snow mobiles with more than 200hp and faster acceleration compared to a Vmax bike.....:) totally crazy and dangerous but funny !

"We lost an elegant, well-regarded, thoughtful leader with the retirement of Obama"

Boy are YOU out in left field! Thank God most of the country doesn't agree with you, as you will soon see with our next election.
I assume from your reply that you are one of trump's white supremacists? FWIW, I'm an old white guy, and I have no delusion that the color of my skin makes me superior tyo anyone else

You are wrong on every point. Don't just blindly follow the Dem story. Do your due diligence. Unless you take an hour a day off from CNN MSNBC CBS and the rest of the Dem controlled media and watch FOX you will never see the other side. If Trump cured cancer the 99% of the media would find fault. Frankly I can't understand how any reasonably educated person could not fiind some positive aspect of the Trump Presidency.

That is generally the dead give away. Everyone has experienced something positive from Trump. These blind rants show how ill informed some people are.. To Bad for our country.
Very curious how you call Fox, an obvious propaganda machine, the source of informed information. And that you worry about the blind ranting of progressives? You want blind ranting, just watch Putin's Bitch Comrade trumpski.

Correct! I really hoped Obama would be a great president. He had the opportunity and blew it.

Watch the clip where he t(Obama on a hot mic) tells Putin he'll be more flexible after the election. Frighting!

Also the country was never more decided Black vs White since the 60's Yes I'm that old..

And never more decided Dem vs Replican.

Just horrible. Look at the Trump Rally's plenty of every color and dialect. I love it!

The Dems try to devide the country
to get their own silly agenda.
You have it backwards

I can’t help but chime in here as I have a pretty objective view of politics. I consider myself the most conservative guy at a Whole Foods and the most liberal at a Monster truck event. Lol. Let’s not forget that our system has swung back and forth left and right over time. and one side has always found valid and invalid reasons to dislike the opposite party leader at the time. Some will take it too far, some will not listen to anything the other side says if we can agree on that it is easier to understand the width and depth of the divide, which we should all be trying to mend instead of increase. At the end of the day us Americans have the right to disagree with the power and can voice that opinion. Don’t take someone’s opinion as anti America. No matter someone’s view of a president let’s respect each other. Or not?
Yours is a reasonable argument, but it's very difficult to see sanity in support for such an obviously immoral incompetent as trump. As far as I'm concerned, he's public enemy #1

trumpski is a vile man; a liar and a cheat, a bigot, a self-serving narcissist who works only for himself. He brings out the worst in humanity. He further enables that which he comes from; that being the very, very wealthy (I'm mostly retired, and paid more in taxes this year than I did before the GOPs tax-cut for the wealthy). The national debt has sky-rocketed because of that very tax cut. I can afford health coverage only because of the ACA; we all watched as trumpski and the GOP tried to drop health care with no replacement whatsoever, which would have left tens of millions of US citizens without coverage. As supposedly the most robust western economy, why is it that it is only the US that "can't afford" quality health care for all? He directs the brutal treatment of immigrant families at the southern border, while pushing for a stupid and very expensive wall which would have little impact other than displacing some landowners and being an eyesore.Comrade trumpski cozies up with foreign autocrats while damaging ties, perhaps irreparably, with our long-time allies. He rolls back environmental protections, and denies the reality of what is probably the greatest danger that life on this planet is facing, that being climate change. He undermines the military leadership by over-ruling the penalties they impose on rogue service members.

If all the myriad accusations against trumpski are fiction, why does he fight so hard to cover up the evidence? He should welcome the public display of evidence, if it only vindicates him. He promised to reveal his tax returns, as all modern presidents have, once elected, but (surprise!) he has no intention of doing so. He's a multi-failed businessman who manged to con a minority into getting him the Electoral College vote. We lost an elegant, well-regarded, thoughtful leader with the retirement of Obama, and gained a wannabe mob boss, whom most of the population rightfully despises. The right wing seeks out vindication for their wacky conspiracy theories by ignoring the real news and visiting propaganda machines like Faux News, Breitbart, etc. They shun honest journalism and flock to quacks like Limbaugh, Hannity and Coulter. Their ignorance and gullibility astonishes me, but as PT Barnum is said to have mused, "there's a sucker born every minute". Come 2021, the US will begin rebuilding its place on the world stage, absent Don the Con.
Dude, what is that brown stuff behind your ears? Your head needs to be re positioned.

oediehl will be so happy a few years from now. There is already talk about AOC running for president. OMG can you imagine.

If that looks like it is going to happen in 2028 I'll sell everything and get the hell out of the country. That would be the end of life as we know it.

Shame on me, but I'm not going down with the D ship.

Yours is a reasonable argument, but it's very difficult to see sanity in support for such an obviously immoral incompetent as trump. As far as I'm concerned, he's public enemy #1
My argument was more about respect for our fellow Americans despite there political belief. Nothing really For or against trump. I’ve always argued that the middle ground has the best view when it comes to politics. Politicians all have an agenda and it seldom revolves around the majority of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back