Threed about rubbers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minted m8t am in eastend up at the fort lol if need a hand will give you a shout of you need anything for yer max gezza a shout might have it lol

Minted m8t am in eastend up at the fort lol if need a hand will give you a shout of you need anything for yer max gezza a shout might have it lol
Yes I know the Fort, been there loads of times.
I’ll keep in mind what u say about parts as I could do with back rack/rest, exhaust collector box and various bits such as the plastic cap from the accelerator cable connector box (that i lost).

I’ll keep in mind what u say about parts as I could do with back rack/rest, exhaust collector box and various bits such as the plastic cap from the accelerator cable connector box (that i lost).
A hobby store for a plastic sheet good, and you should be able to make a replacement pretty-easily, if you cannot find an OEM piece.

A hobby store for a plastic sheet good, and you should be able to make a replacement pretty-easily, if you cannot find an OEM piece.
I have a large metal slip block used on a milling machine to cover it just now (and tie wraps holding it all together), looks terrible as you can imagine. Good idea though, I'll look out for a piece of plastic and cut it up thanks.
The carbs will be coming back out this summer as I'm not happy with the non OEM needle valves and seats, the bike is running lean and crackles and pops on start up, but there is not enough adjustment on the af screws to compensate. I'm actually looking forward to stripping the carbs this time! :rolleyes:

Not got collector box got rest n cable bit lol

Will do need to look it out first m8t
No problem, I'm at that age where I put Trigger on the road April-Sept only as it's bloody freezing above 10MPH in this country.
If you can think of a price sometime beforehand that would be great. Sounds like you might have quite a number of spares to come up with a cable cap for the accelerator! :) This is my first VMax and do not have any bits and pieces around.

Love the VMax as i’m used to having power, but cannot do the racing style any longer. Went to st andrews maybe 5 years ago on my gsxr and decided I would need a collapsible wheelchair to take with me the next time, I could hardly get off the bike, and stopped about 3 times on the way back.
I’ve had about 4 gsxr slingshots over the last 10 years and still have an original 1989 killer K model with 13k miles on it, i’ll need to sell it. Zzr’s before that but nothing special.
What about yourself? How u getting around.

Gsxr 600 srad at moment putting the max on the road this summer still trying to find that throttle thingy I've narrowed it to there there or there lol
wot years yer max ave got a 88 n 91 bits engine in living room as a side table lol

Gsxr 600 srad at moment putting the max on the road this summer still trying to find that throttle thingy I've narrowed it to there there or there lol
wot years yer max ave got a 88 n 91 bits engine in living room as a side table lol
Trigger is working so don't worry about it.
99 carbon canadian. I used to keep one of my gsxr’s in the kitchen, bikes are great talking pieces when in the house. Had to strip part of it back down to get it out though 😅
Love the srad, very nice bike.

Lol ave got a zed 1000 600 bandit srad 600 n na max in living room quad in kitchen and pitbike in bath lol

Lol ave got a zed 1000 600 bandit srad 600 n na max in living room quad in kitchen and pitbike in bath lol
Save you buying furniture lol ;)
love the Z 1000, had Z650 c3 at time of mad max coming out in paisley picture house, but could not afford the 1000.
First bike my mother said no chance your getting that in the house, 2 weeks later she helped me up the stairs with it. She was right though as i ruined the carpet within 1 week lol, and i’ve been ruining furniture on a regular basis since mate.

Latest posts

Back