Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thunder In The Valley
BOOSTAHOLIC
vmaxforum.net

Than you better come up with something that works for both bikes. I will try also.

Twistedmax you and others better help me or this shirt will be all ucked up. LOL. So you like the ahaholic. I need proof readers.

Thunder In The Valley
V 4
vmaxforum.net

Twistedmax you and others better help me or this shirt will be all ucked up. LOL. So you like the ahaholic. I need proof readers.

Ahaholic, need 100 "proof" readers.:rofl_200::rofl_200: The only issue?/ non issue may be that its the VMOA that puts most if not all of the activities together at thunder ,and while I think promoting this forum is better promoting Vmax''s and their owners , it may not go over well with the "VMOA". This is pure speculation on my part ,hopefully an official from the VMOA will chime in.

VMAX
Boostin' Thunder,
In the valley,2012

Excellent point Twisted, we certainly don't want to offend our VMOA hosts, It may be better to omit any club or forum info from our shirts and keep it simple, I would like it to say V-Max on it to let those less fortunate know who we are!........:biglaugh:........Tom.

we can try to put picture from vmaxforum.net on back of shirt at the top and the venders below it.

My VMax: 2002 carbon fiber

icon1.gif
Re: Simple art for thunder shirts
Tom i talked with rogers and he felt it was ok.
progress.gif
My VMax: 2002 carbon fiber

icon1.gif
Re: Simple art for thunder shirts
Tom i talked with Jim Rogers and he felt it was ok.
progress.gif

I like the idea of both vmaxs. And the date is a good idea.

KJ thats bad ass can you add boostin' or boost'n and somehow get the word vmax in there.

That is sweet KJ! I definately buy one of those!! Hell might even ditch the family and go to Thunder just to say "I was there"!
LOL, I wish I could go, family would dis-own me!:bang head:
There's always next year, I suppose!:punk:

Kj how about switching sides on the bikes so the bikes face each other and have it say boost'n thunder above the picture of the bikes and in the valley below the picture of the bikes. Maybe we can try and do it on a blue shirt so the shirt wont have a circle on it. It would just be art of lighting words and pics of the vmaxs. and it would save on a color change of a screen. What do you think. am i asking to much of you. I think the way you have it is great but we want it to be vmax in a vary strong way. and not be anything like a thunder in the valley shirt. But still relate to thunder in the valley. THANKS SO VARY MUCH KJ............MIKE

Latest posts

Back