Thunder 2013 - Will You Be There?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the bags packed, bike polished, and waiting on Thurs morning for the Michigan guys to swing down and meet up with us for the ride in to PA!:punk:

I am making a phone charger tomorrow so I can charge my phone and listen to tunes. Have to wash and clean the bike and make a few small parts like a phone holder or something for the bars..... I ll be machining till an hour before I leave.... I know it :)

That you can do the parade That's one of the options Or if you want you can ride with us Me beekeeper Redbone Lisa for Todd And a bunch of others On Sammys ride Its kinda fast pace and fun

Not sure when Sam is going to get started ed what time will you be getting there in the morning

Todd i think thats the redneck way of saying he's gonna install trailer hitch's on his bikes. LOL.

I'm making final preps tonight and packing to hit the road tomorrow morning....can't wait to get there.......weather might even be descent.........:biglaugh:

Looks like I'm gonna have to get up EARLY and get my ass moving cause I'd like to go on the ride that goes to the flight 93 memorial but the bad news is Autum isn't coming cause she has to go to a graduation party that I got out of going to. Man, this is gonna be hard to pull off but after 3 yrs I'm do my damn best to get up there this year. Gotta call John today who msgd me cause him and Bill are heading up Fri morn. Wish I could do that but I won't be able to. Just gotta line up a few more stars to make it happen.

No bitch isent all bad ed. We would like see her but we also would like to see what your bike is made of.

Here is to having Great Weather for Thunder this yr. as of now today no bad weather until Sunday when there is a 30% chance of afternoon { } I won't say that word but I hope everyone has a Great Time and tears the town up, Enjoy , ride safe, ride hard. Might pas thru Johnstown but I will be on the Railroad Tracks with two 6,000 plus HP engines hauling freight . God Bless all you Lunatics!!

Here is to having Great Weather for Thunder this yr. as of now today no bad weather until Sunday when there is a 30% chance of afternoon { } I won't say that word but I hope everyone has a Great Time and tears the town up, Enjoy , ride safe, ride hard. Might pas thru Johnstown but I will be on the Railroad Tracks with two 6,000 plus HP engines hauling freight . God Bless all you Lunatics!!

Csx or northfolk? My brothers a conductor for CSX

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looks more and more like i won't be able to make it at all. STILL waiting for my starter clutch part.

Norfolk , use to be Conrail . Engineer with 16 yrs on the job.

Cool man! My bro used to run buffalo to willard. Now he's going Syracuse NY to Albany and Syracuse to Buffalo. Hes going to Engineer school this year

Cool man! My bro used to run buffalo to willard. Now he's going Syracuse NY to Albany and Syracuse to Buffalo. Hes going to Engineer school this year

Good Deal , it,s Great being an engineer , no longer working on the ground in the rain and cold except for doing your Daily engine inspection then some added pay for certain things like going out of town on the weekends the N.S. pays us $45.00 extra for every trip . Just one of the perks we get. Later Kurt

Back