Thunder 2014 Tshirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shirt Background Color

• Black

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will get you some paypal cash soon sean. Well michele will thats why its not done yet.

Going to try and get the artwork finalized this week and post that up. I will be ordereing shortly after that!

Sean, since the update on more colors I'd like to change mine. 1 orange xlarge, 2 gray xlarge, 1 purple xlarge, 1 orange small, 1 purple medium. I will send paypal soon and include these colors and sizes again with it.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Sean, I won't be going to Thunder this year so I want to cancel my Green shirt and just stick with 1 large black.
I'd also like to know if I can still just have Bill Seward or someone just bring my shirt back from Thunder for me or would you rather ship it to me.

Last edited:
Lol.

Attachments

• 2014-06-06_13-53-35_650.jpg
    2014-06-06_13-53-35_650.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 18
Heh Sean, 2 wheel Larry would like to order 1 grey in Large. Tryin to get u paid through paypal, if it doesn't go through, can I pay when I pick up at Thunder? Larry

Will be updating the first post later today with the shirt preview (will be on a black shirt but will give you the idea). Hope to ship first of the week!

In the interest of getting these there in time I may find a volunteer to ship these back for me? I can ship them to the hotel for distribution but would like a volunteer to do that for me too.

Latest posts

Back