Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee and i are still going but if the weather don't get better we might head for some dryer riding. Like upper mi into canada or cross into canada at port huron and go to eliot lake mi. I hope it dont get any wetter. I think we might be leaving wednesday am.

sorry to say it but weather is looking great in lower and upper michigan and canada. we will need to think on this ride.

you need to indian dance your ass off marsmax.

Mile's if marsmax starts dancing the rain dance the god's will say no rain for him. Make him stop no rain for him.:biglaugh:

Sorry marsmax i had to come up with something because Mile's is right. :ummm:

We will be riding to parsons wv about 8 hour ride that starts and ends at the days Inn you are welcome to ride with us.

Mike

Do you know the approx time schedule and where in Parsons you are stopping at? It would make more sense for me to meet up there and then ride back. Looks like it is near White grass ski resort which I've been to a few times.

Two words not best used for Johnstown......Flood and Johnstown! LOL
Have a great time riding out there. Will miss all my old friends. Was just out in Bedford a few weeks back and rode about 500 miles....most of it one day!

We got the rain today. Probably a couple of inches but thankfully no storms yet. We got a pretty good ride in this morning to Smillies Restaurant for breakfast and took the scenic route back to the hotel. Some split and came back a different way and got a wet ass!!. Some of us however made it back about 20 mins before the rain hit in Somerset.

Today looks like a great riding day weather wise!..........:biglaugh:.........Tear up those mountain roads!............:punk:..........There's a system moving into Ill that may effect you tomorrow.............:damn angry:..........Tom.

Latest posts

Back