Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys, Donna and I had a great time while we were there. We bailed and drove home today because of the rain.

On the way home we saw a guy with a dead beemer stranded on the PA turnpike. It took an hour, but we squeezed his bike into the trailer and gave him a ride back to Marietta. He called his girlfriend to come pick him up, and he'll be back to pick up his bike tomorrow.

He had been on the side of the road in the pouring rain FOUR HOURS before we came by! I hope that never happens to me!

Anyway, thanks for letting me join you. Next year the weather will be better!!!

I would like to thank Damon, Laura Ferraiuolo and Tyler Pennock for the Tech Session and all the help with other issues people had with there bikes. Also after runnig my bike through tech session I put it on the dyno and pulled 53 hp. Glad I had it worked on before I took it over.
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif

The dyno was not set up right a gen2 pulled 82hp so we sent them away.
uhm00000.gif

On behalf of the VMOA, we thank EACH and EVERYONE that attended the Thunder event to make it what it is today. Although the rain was prevalent, we all still had a great time hanging out and socializing! This is what Thunder is about, meeting old and new friends!!!

Thanks again for another great year.....

On behalf of the VMOA, we thank EACH and EVERYONE that attended the Thunder event to make it what it is today. Although the rain was prevalent, we all still had a great time hanging out and socializing! This is what Thunder is about, meeting old and new friends!!!

And Thank you Mike, we all know that without you, Steve and Kristi there would be a VMOA Thunder in the Valley event to attend.

Defiantly a blast and big congrats to James (eggohead) for winning the raffled bike ! If you didn't go you should plan for next year such a fun time meeting a bunch of vmax nuts .. can't wait till next year

Defiantly a blast and big congrats to James (eggohead) for winning the raffled bike ! If you didn't go you should plan for next year such a fun time meeting a bunch of vmax nuts .. can't wait till next year
Yeah I had lots of fun I said it was going to be a one years thing but I might make it next year to but I need a bigger trailer.:biglaugh:

I'm going to need to arrive sooner so I can get a spot for my trailer next year!

I'll also need to install a second wheel chock in case I need to carry two bikes again sometime. I suffered some light damage to my VMax after picking up the stranded guy when it fell into the side of the trailer. (Minor tear to the backrest and a bent rack bracket that must be re-powdercoated now.)

Amazingly, the little Subaru pulled two bikes just fine, although gas mileage was under 10 MPG for the trip. :bang head:

Hopefully I'll be replacing the Subaru with a proper SUV or Truck within the year.

I had a great time, well minus working on the 90 in the rain and missing the rides.. But the ride back Saturday night made up for it, helmet and clothes were still wet when I got home last night.. Too bad I also washed all my raffle tickets.. I thought I emptied my pockets prior to jumping on the bike...I too will try to get there a little earlier next year and maybe stay...I just need to see who is gonna lend me a trailer for next year so I can bring both bikes.... Hopefully I can remember some of the names, who am I kidding I will remember faces.. I am horrible with names...Thanks again everyone that helped or tired to help me kill my electrical gremlin.. And yes I am still Smiling from ear to ear...

I had a great time, well minus working on the 90 in the rain and missing the rides.. But the ride back Saturday night made up for it, helmet and clothes were still wet when I got home last night.. Too bad I also washed all my raffle tickets.. I thought I emptied my pockets prior to jumping on the bike...I too will try to get there a little earlier next year and maybe stay...I just need to see who is gonna lend me a trailer for next year so I can bring both bikes.... Hopefully I can remember some of the names, who am I kidding I will remember faces.. I am horrible with names...Thanks again everyone that helped or tired to help me kill my electrical gremlin.. And yes I am still Smiling from ear to ear...

I am terrible with names to I will remember a few . Maybe by next year you might find your own trailer or another raffle. LOL I should probably ride the wing up so I don't come back with more than I brought

Glad I made it to my first Thunder this year. As I pulled my truck and trailer around the parking lot Terri looked up, smiled, waved and said welcome. A great start to a rain dampened fun weekend. I met a lot, (but not all) of the group there and it's a great bunch. Thanks to all that came up and introduced themselves.
I hope to come back next year!

Scott Keneway

You guys did an awesome job this year.
Thanks for all your efforts time and money you put into Thunder.
Loved seeing everyone again and meeting some new Vmax riders.
Already got reservations for next year.
As Aaarnooold would say...
I'LL BE BAACK.
Hugs and kisses to all you guys and gals. Hope you had as much fun as I did.
I would like to thank Damon, Laura Ferraiuolo and Tyler Pennock for the Tech Session and all the help with other issues people had with there bikes. Also after runnig my bike through tech session I put it on the dyno and pulled 53 hp. Glad I had it worked on before I took it over.
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif

The dyno was not set up right a gen2 pulled 82hp so we sent them away.
uhm00000.gif

And Thank you Mike, we all know that without you, Steve and Kristi there would be a VMOA Thunder in the Valley event to attend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to upload a video , I'm using the "go advanced" I choose the video and try uploading it. It says please wait. I've waited 15 minutes to upload a 7 second vid and still nothing, what am I doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back