Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the first Thunder for me.
Arriving it was gloomy, but everything picked up when I heard that Tod actually made it just in time for breakfast at the Coal Miners Dinner:

t4qFqIq.jpg

Well guys I finally made it back home.
Got off the Auto Train at 8:30AM today, 30 min ahead of schedule. Filled up at the WaWa just around the corner from the station with pure gas, and my 2 gallon fuel jug. Then made my way to Mims and down 95. Stopped in Palm Bay for lunch; Bob Evans...Denny's is so much better. Then back on the road. Eventually I decided to stop at the Ft. Pierce rest stop to throw in my extra 2 gallons of fuel, and low and behold, bumped into the fam I met on the train heading to Weston...the odds :ummm: .
Just made it home on 6 gallons, 209 miles. Not bad for cruising at 85mph.

Still mad as hell that I missed it. Lawman504 said that everyone had a blast even with the rain, im already looking forward to next year. I will be the regardless of what happens

Still mad as hell that I missed it. Lawman504 said that everyone had a blast even with the rain, im already looking forward to next year. I will be the regardless of what happens

Yes we did. Last year I'm pretty sure I rode over 4 or 5 hundred miles while I was there and met a lot of cool people. Even with that, I still think I had more fun this time and met a whole lot more people and drank a whole lot more beer because of the rain. Had more stories to tell (and not to tell) the ole lady when I got back.:eusa_dance:

Ok lee let's see that video of the road's to the mountain top bar.

Well guys I finally made it back home.
Got off the Auto Train at 8:30AM today, 30 min ahead of schedule. Filled up at the WaWa just around the corner from the station with pure gas, and my 2 gallon fuel jug. Then made my way to Mims and down 95. Stopped in Palm Bay for lunch; Bob Evans...Denny's is so much better. Then back on the road. Eventually I decided to stop at the Ft. Pierce rest stop to throw in my extra 2 gallons of fuel, and low and behold, bumped into the fam I met on the train heading to Weston...the odds :ummm: .
Just made it home on 6 gallons, 209 miles. Not bad for cruising at 85mph.
What do you mean by "pure gas"?
Is that non ethenol gas?
How much was it /gal.?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This was the first Thunder for me.
Arriving it was gloomy, but everything picked up when I heard that Tod actually made it just in time for breakfast at the Coal Miners Dinner:
Did you get to see the World Famous Naked Man, in that upstairs window ?
Check Kristi Grasmick's Face Book picture if you missed him:
https://www.facebook.com/SK.BabyGirl1205/photos
:rofl_200:

I never cancel an event because of weather. Rain or shine it's always a great time. Hell, sometimes it's more fun when wet.

Comin To Ya LIVE
From Cowboy's S4.

What do you mean by "pure gas"?
Is that non ethenol gas?
How much was it /gal.?

Yes, no ethaol gas.
$3.159 a gallon.
I was incorrect in my mileage. 209 was the trip; straight shot. Stopped for lunch, detour for rain. IIRC 220 was my mileage.

Here's Pennsylvania's Famous Naked Man who lives above the gas station across from the Coal Miner's Café.
He always open his curtains and stands there naked when he hears all our Vmaxes roll in to the Coal Miner Café for Breakfast.

Attachments

• PAs-Famous-Naked-Man.jpg
    PAs-Famous-Naked-Man.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Back