Thunder 2015 people needing rides or groups to ride with.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leecifer himself will be on the ride with us. Falaholic you are welcome to ride with us and you don't have to run with the front of the pack and we won't leave anyone behind. The route is a breeze to ride and easy to fallow. We take 219 south out of sumerset to parsons wv and than ride the parsons area. trust me you will enjoy a nice all day ride that won't beat you up.

Hopefully my 14 is buttoned back up soon!

11401370_980573901976315_1294466625552954362_n.jpg

Fuck you scuff and you TODDLER. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: you funny bastard's. I wish i had the bags for this bike. The bags come off with a turn of a key sometime's function is more important. Don't worry Patrick if you keep riding with us you will automatically graduate from rookie to pro and maybe you will find a way to go faster than me ( I doubt it ) Also quit looking at my ass. :ummm:

Fuck you scuff and you TODDLER. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: you funny bastard's. I wish i had the bags for this bike. The bags come off with a turn of a key sometime's function is more important. Don't worry Patrick if you keep riding with us you will automatically graduate from rookie to pro and maybe you will find a way to go faster than me ( I doubt it ) Also quit looking at my ass. :ummm:

:biglaugh:

All i can think of is "Hey guys do these bags make my butt look big?" LOL :rofl_200:

If I was drinking something when I read that it would have came out my nostrils
!! That was a good one............... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

What are these tears of angels you speak of? Rain.... bahh......

My 14 has the head pulled off and doing a valve job, replacing the springs with some heavier duty springs, new seals, cam chain tensioner and more....

I am crossing my fingers it will be done before Thunder. Its SO much more comfortable that the Vmax. But if need be I ll ride the Max down.

Trailers.... Hmmmppphhhhh ;)

Did the 14 blow up or are you just making it a little faster ?

Did the 14 blow up or are you just making it a little faster ?

No I dyno'ed it and it flat lined at 7800 rpm and stopped pulling. The valves need to be adjusted and figured it was time for fresh valve springs as well. So off with its head!

Installing Carpenter springs and doing a valve job freshen up and going from there.

First off i must ask for forgiveness as it has been way too long since i have been active on this site.
But in my defense, i am heading out to Thunder in the Valley next week to hopefully meet up with the privileged few that straddle the most awesome machine on 2 wheels.
Just called the Days Inn tonite to confirm a booking that was made 3 months ago to no avail.
Can any one advise as to where the main events will be taking place and if there is any GOOD hotels or camp sites in close proximity?
Much appreciated in advance.

Last call for any one in the southEAST to catch a ride on The Ark of the Cowboy.
I'll be headed north on Tuesday mourning.
No one's seems to want to split the ride, so I'm planning on loading Baby in the back of the Ark and rolling north without the trailer unless some one gives me a heads up before Monday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back