THUNDER 2016 - Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

Its roll call time! Please add your name to the list by replying that your coming.
Here is the link to the calendar of events that will be slowly populating as we plan out the event.

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=69

We need help with the event - ride leaders for any and all rides, help with BBQ, bike games in lot, banquet help. Please let me know if you'd like to get involved with THUNDER 2016 success....

Hope to see you there!!!

1. VMAX2EXTREME
2. Hellion
3. Marsmax85
4. 2_wheel
5. Liptoss
6. DMAN999
7. Lawman504
8. Seth
9. Bart
10. Bill Seward + 2
11. CustomMax
12. JosephjHaney
13. Randi Cook
14. Steve Katz
15. Charles Colburn
16. Jim P
17. Scott M
18. Tyler P
19. Damon F
20. Bill K
21. Rick F
22. Hypermax
23. Rollie
24. SDT354

Last edited:
I won't be making it this year. Found out we are having our first kid :) have to save vacation time for then. Plus now I have to light a fire under my ass and get alot of things done at the house which cost money lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I won't be making it this year. Found out we are having our first kid :) have to save vacation time for then. Plus now I have to light a fire under my ass and get alot of things done at the house which cost money lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the first born.

Congratulations soon to be Dad !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
I'll most likely be going to Thunder Again !!!!!!!!!!

I'm working out some details to venture down. I'll be looking for riding partners from the north country of Ontario and arranging vacation time off.

Gonna be there. Heading to Gettysburg for a few days, then over to Thunder on Friday morning. Staying at the Coal Miner Cafe. They have nice looking rooms at a good price..

Mini bar sounds like a plan. Kyle, I'm not a big fan of Fords either, never have been. But, the interior room is second to none and that's what I needed most for the fam

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back