THUNDER 2016 - Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal with THunder? How long has it been going on, same place every year? where can I get some more info. is there a website etc...?

ok found the link of events, checking it all out now.

Last edited:
To everyone going to Thunder in the Valley.

I am asking for pledges of $5, $10, $15 or $20 to be donated at Thunder to Kyle Clegg so he can come. He was going but something came up and he's stated he can't come now.

But if we get a few hundred dollars together to donate to him I think we can convince him to go.

I personally will start the fund with a pledge of $20 to Kyle if he shows up. if you're willing to contribute post the amount you pledge below.
I'll update the total here.
Current Kyle needs to get his A$$ to thunder Fund total: ($70)
$20
$50

Not sure what to say here . I really appreciate this but dont feel right about it. I will figure out something or skip it not a big deal there is always next year !

Had a few doubts about riding in Thursday.. The weather looked horrendous, but the forecastseems to have changed. All the rain seems to be ending earlier in the afternoon, so we moved our departure from Springville to 11am. There will be the obligatoy 'several' stops for an adult beverage, so by the time we finally get to the Coal Miner, the roads should be dry, or we probably won't care if they are..

Hope everyone has Safe Travels to and from the event ! May the weather hold out and the burnouts go on for miles . Enjoy the Thunder.

Against my better judgement but I am gonna go ahead & go no Max though. I will be winging it . I just need to run into town & pick up a couple more things. I hope to be there by around 2 ish

Attachments

• Goldwing & garage furniture & house 025.jpg
    Goldwing & garage furniture & house 025.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
Living it vicariously through you guys' posts. Never enough time or money to do it all. Maybe the wife & I can see some of you guys/gals again this year at the Maggie Valley event instead....and maybe meet even more new Vmax friends.

Ride safe everyone. Enjoy.

Ride safe everyone!!...............I'll be attending Thunder next year!.........:punk:.........Tom.

Quick question about fill-ups.

What's the norm at Thunder?
Do you guys fill up the night before the next ride, or do you make a scheduled stop?

Latest posts

Back