Thunder 2016 Shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
EMAIL ME - [email protected]
New Thunder 2016 Tshirt Orders now being taken. Print will be single color rear this year (black or white font with any color base shirt) and Morleys Muscle Logo on the front.

Shirt Pricing:
$8 - S-XL
$10 - 2XL
$12 - 3XL-5XL

$4 Each For Postage (in the U.S.) OR they can be picked up at the event and save the postage costs.

Attachments

• Thunder 2016.jpg
    Thunder 2016.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 64
1 Large in Dark Green (if possible) for me.
If not I'll take a large Black shirt.

EMAIL ME - [email protected]
New Thunder 2016 Tshirt Orders now being taken. Print will be single color rear this year (black or white font with any color base shirt) and Morleys Muscle Logo on the front.

Shirt Pricing:
$8 - S-XL
$10 - 2XL
$12 - 3XL-5XL

$4 Each For Postage (in the U.S.) OR they can be picked up at the event and save the postage costs.
Sean,

I don't mean this question to sound as negative as it may but our the T-shirts themselves could quality T-shirts or are they the T-shirts that you can get a good price so that you're able to make some money on them which is the idea originally. If they are a good heavyweight T-shirt I might be interested in ordering one even though I cannot attend the event.

Ron

Hi Ron,

Sean Morley of Morleys Muscle has been doing the tshirts for the VMOA Thunder event for the past few years. The quality has always been very good either a Guildan or Hanes quality tshirt. I am shirt others can attest that these have been good quality always. Sean makes these tshirts and sells them at his cost as a service to give back to the group and I know I appreciate him taking this on for the past few years so I can concentrate on other things like planning the actual Thunder event and getting all the raffle items for everyone to enjoy.

Sean,

I don't mean this question to sound as negative as it may but our the T-shirts themselves could quality T-shirts or are they the T-shirts that you can get a good price so that you're able to make some money on them which is the idea originally. If they are a good heavyweight T-shirt I might be interested in ordering one even though I cannot attend the event.

Ron

Still owe you for the shirts Sean. Don't want you to think I forgot about it. Just let me know when you figure out the prices. They look great and are great quality. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Still owe you for the shirts Sean. Don't want you to think I forgot about it. Just let me know when you figure out the prices. They look great and are great quality. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I missed the shirts thread, can someone paste the thread address so I can see the shirts too

Thanks'

The shirts have the rear logo that Sean posted in the first post in this thread with his logo on the front; his shirts are top quality, I have several of his shirts and they have held up well; email Sean: [email protected]

Hi Ron,

Sean Morley of Morleys Muscle has been doing the tshirts for the VMOA Thunder event for the past few years. The quality has always been very good either a Guildan or Hanes quality tshirt. I am shirt others can attest that these have been good quality always. Sean makes these tshirts and sells them at his cost as a service to give back to the group and I know I appreciate him taking this on for the past few years so I can concentrate on other things like planning the actual Thunder event and getting all the raffle items for everyone to enjoy.
I guess I missed that I missed the thread......lol I do not remember seeing this and I clearly posted to it. I just turned 60 damn I hope my memory isn't going that bad.

Sean,
if you see this can you please tell me if there are different colors or are they white with B&W logo ??

The thunder shirts are all gone and no extra's available. George, I believe I had emailed the total to you. If you don't have it shoot me an email at [email protected]

Back