Thunder 2018 rollcall........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bart and I will be there Wednesday evening like usual. My room was screwed up too, they didn't even have my name in the system as ever staying there so obviously no reservations. The lady was very nice and got it fixed. Should be in the same room as last year but definitely on the back side lower floor.

I actually received a call from the Days Inn manager stating they are BOOKED SOLID this year. Out of the 95 rooms they have, the VMOA has 75 of them!!! Makings for a good event....

My reservations were fine when I checked.

95 Rooms and we have 75 of them?

WOW!! This should be fun..

I feel sorry for the 20% of the rooms that came to relax. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

95 Rooms and we have 75 of them?

WOW!! This should be fun..

I feel sorry for the 20% of the rooms that came to relax. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Probably why the cops came thru the parking lot the year before last. I here some asshole was doing burnouts at 11:00 at night:rofl_200:

Probably why the cops came thru the parking lot the year before last. I here some asshole was doing burnouts at 11:00 at night

I also remember my AC unit in the room started smoking, until I realized it was coming from outside.. Choked the shit out of me.. But it's all good.. LOL!!!:biglaugh::eusa_dance::rofl_200::clapping: :punk: :banana:

If I remember correctly we had the Fire dept show up thinking something was on fire out on the highway behind the Hotel 4 or 5 years ago......That was a rowdy event that year!!.....:biglaugh:.....Looking foreaward to more Hooliganism!!.........:punk:.........Tom.

Each and every year makes new memories. With the VMOA occupying the majority of the Hotel, makes for a MAJOR good time ahead of us!

Looking forward to seeing all my VMAX brothers (...and sisters). :punk:

If I remember correctly we had the Fire dept show up thinking something was on fire out on the highway behind the Hotel 4 or 5 years ago......That was a rowdy event that year!!.....:biglaugh:.....Looking foreaward to more Hooliganism!!.........:punk:.........Tom.

I also remember my AC unit in the room started smoking, until I realized it was coming from outside.. Choked the shit out of me.. But it's all good.. LOL!!!:biglaugh::eusa_dance::rofl_200::clapping: :punk: :banana:

I can remember some other smoke came into my room made everything funny then I got hungry :biglaugh:

2 DAYS UNTIL THUNDER!!! :punk:

DONT FORGET THOSE SPARE PARTS FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT PARTS SWAP MEET.... :clapping:

2 DAYS UNTIL THUNDER!!!

DONT FORGET THOSE SPARE PARTS FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT PARTS SWAP MEET....

Say,, Is there a written up itinerary anywhere? I was just starting to pack and found last years.

Hope the weather forecast is wrong, we May have to party hearty wet !
Just thought of this today, likely to late for this year, but name tags would be Nice, not everyone knows everyone and sounds like more vmaxers than ever before ! Maybe for next year, a lanyard with your name, and forum name, where you are from , you could put it on when socializing around the parking lot...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hope the weather forecast is wrong, we May have to party hearty wet !
Just thought of this today, likely to late for this year, but name tags would be Nice, not everyone knows everyone and sounds like more vmaxers than ever before ! Maybe for next year, a lanyard with your name, and forum name, where you are from , you could put it on when socializing around the parking lot...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Half of the people can not remember there own name.:rofl_200::rofl_200:

That's only after about 10 o'clock Kyle. I think the name tags are a good idea. Like previously stated, at least for the parking lot gatherings. I'm the worst at remembering names....but I remember mine usually.

That would be awesome!

MANY MANY THANKS!!! Steve will need all the help he can get with Kristi not attending this year...

See you there :eusa_dance:

Mike,
Laura is willing to help with the BBQ setup/cooking/tear-down same as last year.

Latest posts

Back