Thunder 2019 Rollcall...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
full

Yes, the year has rolled over and its time for another fun filled time at our annual

2019 VMOA THUNDER in the VALLEY RALLY!!!

Dont forget to make your reservations now to reserve yourself a room.

Full details here: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=50

Always LOOKING for RIDE LEADERS since we are always in need for new routes. Please consider and email [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks!

Hope to see you all there this year....

Reply back to get your name on the list of attendees:

1. Vmax2extreme
2. Steve Katz
3. Bill Malloid
4. Bill Seward
5. Marsmax
6. Hellion
7. Jim Piscatello
8. Scott Mellor
9. Sam Buchkovich
10. TK3333
11. Shadoes57
12. 2 Wheel Larry
13. FJR Charlie
14. Rob1813
15. VMAX54
16. Damon & Laura
17. Tyler Pennock
18. EZV-Vmaxrider

Last edited:
Wow, its hard to believe almost 3 weeks have past and nobody has responded to this thread yet...

Give it a bit.. At least around here, not too many are thinking about motorcycles yet. Except me... I swapped out a potentially unreliable furl pump in my Roadstar and got my March ride in. The streak continues at 37 consecutive months..

I am looking at nearly chest deep snow around here after one of the snowiest February in recent memory but I'm still thinking about riding albeit riding my new to me '16 Super Tenere. Due to issues with Redbone not being able to keep her radiator fluid down along with not having space to work on her it doesn't look good to being able to ride to Somerset . I won't be able to move her to a place that I can tend to her ills until this damn snow clears. But who knows maybe I will show up at Thunder but it more than likely be a last minute choice and may be on the Super Tenere.

Last edited:
I will keep my fingers crossed since its been years we have all had you in attendance!

I am looking at nearly chest deep snow around here after one of the snowiest February in recent memory but I'm still thinking about riding albeit riding my new to me '16 Super Tenere. Due to issues with Redbone not being able to keep her radiator fluid down along with not having space to work on her it doesn't look good to being able to ride to Somerset . I won't be able to move her to a place that I can tend to her ills until this damn snow clears. But who knows maybe I will show up at Thunder but it more than likely be a last minute choice and may be on the Super Tenere.

full

Yes, the year has rolled over and its time for another fun filled time at our annual

2019 VMOA THUNDER in the VALLEY RALLY!!!

Dont forget to make your reservations now to reserve yourself a room.

Full details here: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=50

Always LOOKING for RIDE LEADERS since we are always in need for new routes. Please consider and email [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks!

Hope to see you all there this year....

Reply back to get your name on the list of attendees:

1. Vmax2extreme
2. Steve Katz
3. Bill Malloid
4. Bill Seward
5. Marsmax
6. Hellion
7. Jim Piscatello
8. Scott Mellor
9. Sam Buchkovich
10.Pete Martorano
20.[/QUOTE

Hi all,
Long time rider 1st timer on a VMax, this is not far from my weekend getaway, can I get some more details about the event?
Thanks, Pete M

Glad to hear that new and old vmax owners attending. This is the one event that you will meet the most VMAX OWNERS of the USA anywhere/anytime. Its definitely a bucket list event to attend!!!

2 wheel Larry will be there, Christine cant make it, but FJR Charlie says he will tag along, maybe even Bill on his Spyder !

Great! Look forward to see you guys again! Always enjoy being around my vmax community of friends that I have met over all these years at Thunder.

2 wheel Larry will be there, Christine cant make it, but FJR Charlie says he will tag along, maybe even Bill on his Spyder !

2 months and counting for our Annual Thunder in the Valley Rally. There's still time to get on the list for this largest VMAX event!!!

Is there any new memorabilia or shirts being done up this year ?
Nametags with lanyards would be good too, even if there was a nominal fee for them, we could use the extra funds towards the bbq or prizes ...

Is there any new memorabilia or shirts being done up this year ?
Nametags with lanyards would be good too, even if there was a nominal fee for them, we could use the extra funds towards the bbq or prizes ...

Yes, we have new T-shirts for this year. Also, there will be key rings, Vmax tumblers & Auto license frames. We usually have name tags each year that are optional of which most dont use them. They will be there again this year.

Back