Thunder 2020

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
What date in June is Thunder Sumerset PA ?

I wasn't sure myself but called down to Days Inn Somerset and it's the weekend of June 27. Made my reservation for June 24th check in. I had originally booked off the week before, that when I thought is was supposed to be.

It looks like we will be arriving Wednesday and staying until sunday. We will be going on two to three all day rides we try to get back to days inn around 6pm each night. We have 6 guys going on the all day rides a few more are welcome to join us.

Is this Vmax only, or anybody and everybody?? I haven't been, but would like to go.

It is a rally open to all that VMAX owners use as an opportunity gather as a group. Some bring friends with different bikes or other bikes themselves. There are different groups that stay at the same hotel.

Thanks fellas, I'm gonna try to go to this year, but it's really close to the 4th of July when I usually take a week off to go north and visit my family in upstate NY.

Latest posts

Back