Thunder 2022?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Dates and an address please.
Hey man, thrre are no exact times or dates. I was told to just check out the Red Roof Inn located in downtown Johnstown. A lot of Vmax'ers booked rooms there. I myself am staying a half hour out of town at the Days Inn located in Somerset. I was told there may be other Max's there also. Hope this helps you out.

Will there be a list of scheduled rides and events posted for Thunder this year? Also will there be a attendance list ?
Not sure about schedule of rides I know Mike usally handles that and he's wearing water wings with his boat these days . We shall see what goes on without him... As far as a list not really but I believe the 20 rooms are now booked..Plus the other hotel about 500 yards away will have some vmaxers too ... Real parties at Red roof and the cool people

I wonder if they have or allow a fire pit for us to congregate around after our days events to chill and socialize?

Yes, MARSMAX is right, I sold off my ride after Thunder 2021 and got myself a nice Yamaha (loyal) Jet Boat (270hp twin engines) for the family to enjoy together. My kids have 1-2 years at home before college starts and I'm going to cherish what time is left with them.

Steve Katz will be there with store goodies and I gave him a bunch of tshirts to sell off from my archive pile of most my designs.

Enjoy Thunder 2022 and everyone be safe out three!!!

New_boat.jpg

Yes, MARSMAX is right, I sold off my ride after Thunder 2021 and got myself a nice Yamaha (loyal) Jet Boat (270hp twin engines) for the family to enjoy together. My kids have 1-2 years at home before college starts and I'm going to cherish what time is left with them.

Steve Katz will be there with store goodies and I gave him a bunch of tshirts to sell off from my archive pile of most my designs.

Enjoy Thunder 2022 and everyone be safe out three!!!

View attachment 84595
Red the fastest !!!!

Back