Thunder In The Valley 2011 -- Role Call?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
We are trying to get a count of attendees this year for the TITV 2011 event. Please append your name to this list so we have a idea. Thanks!

1. Michael Moore

Jeff, Mike, Bill and others Im sure,Ill be there......any one think they'll be looking for a seat? I may bring a few.

For those of you attending. The majority of VMAX riders will be staying at the Days Inn Somerset, PA which has been confirmed to be sold out. Here is the agenda for the VMOA activities for Thunder so far below. It will be updated regulary until its complete.

http://www.vmoa.net/xoops/modules/content/index.php?id=9

This year will be a great year from what I am hearing so far!

For those of you attending. The majority of VMAX riders will be staying at the Days Inn Somerset, PA which has been confirmed to be sold out. Here is the agenda for the VMOA activities for Thunder so far below. It will be updated regulary until its complete.

http://www.vmoa.net/xoops/modules/content/index.php?id=9

This year will be a great year from what I am hearing so far!

Looks like a good schedule to me.
im really interested in the speed run at 630 on friday :punk:

In case anyone is looking to stay at the Days Inn @ Somerset with the rest of the VMOA group and have the second bed open still.
PM me if you are looking for a place to stay close to all the goings on!

I'd really like to go to this but I'll probably just ride out Friday or Saturday and then just ride home. I never made any arrangements for staying overnight. I gotta admit after last years Pgh run there's nothing cooler than hooking up with other Vmax riders and riding and hanging together. Bill K wants me to ride up to NY for the Brownie run too and I'm gonna try but just not sure yet if I can get away.

I'd really like to go to this but I'll probably just ride out Friday or Saturday and then just ride home. I never made any arrangements for staying overnight. I gotta admit after last years Pgh run there's nothing cooler than hooking up with other Vmax riders and riding and hanging together. Bill K wants me to ride up to NY for the Brownie run too and I'm gonna try but just not sure yet if I can get away.

I know there are still some people looking to share their rooms at the Days Inn if your interested. I know still of at least one person. This is a very cool gathering of vmax riders that I have seen around.

OK guys, Just booked my plane ticket. Getting into Pittsburg Friday early afternoon and leaving Sunday Morning.

Need to share a room with someone if possible (have asked one guy already). Will either need a rental car or someone with a spare bike. If someone has a spare bike I may have another member that can pick me up and drop off at the airport.

Sean Morley

If I had a spare bike I'd help you out Sean but as it is right now I doubt my bike will even be ready by then :bang head:.

Maybe I can supermoto the CR5 and ride it out.....It would probably be better than borrowing the bosses 883 again.

OK guys, Just booked my plane ticket. Getting into Pittsburg Friday early afternoon and leaving Sunday Morning.

Need to share a room with someone if possible (have asked one guy already). Will either need a rental car or someone with a spare bike. If someone has a spare bike I may have another member that can pick me up and drop off at the airport.

Sean Morley

Hi Sean,

I believe that Steve Jasse still has a spare bed available. You might want to give him a shout out. Also reading back, Redbone aka Brian has a bed open too.

Yes I do have a open bed and you're welcome to it. I don't have a second bike to loan, but hopefully somebody will come up with one.
I will be arriving on Thursday early afternoon coming from Michigan. I may try to meet up with Damon and Tyler leaving from Damon's house but Jeff (KosRider) is also riding there too, so I'll have to see what his plans are too.

Hey Brian,
Plans are to leave Thursday too... just didn't know if I was going to ride to Thunder or trailer it there. Was going to make the call after the Ice Breaker trip. If I ride, catching up with you in Flushing (a 1 hr ride for me) and then meeting Damon and Tyler along the way would be great.

Sean Morley - if we can't find a spare bike for you, I'm going to offer mine for you to ride for one event at Thunder ! :eusa_dance: Up to now, no one has riden my V-Max but me. But because you're an icon to the V-Max community, it would be an honor to have you take my ride out and about.... then you can tell me what's needed to make her better !!! :rofl_200:

Back