Thunder In The Valley 2011 -- Role Call?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean, instead of walking around in down town cluskerfucksville, you should have came on the scenic ride my dad and I led, you would have been a little late for the banquet but you would have gotten to see some nice twisty roads and nice views as well as the flight 93 memorial instead of watching people buy shirts....lol. I am glad my direction instructions for dummies was easy to follow, The triumph shop is pretty easy to find. At least it was a warm rain, I got soaked a few times this weekend but it was worth it to hang out with everyone!!!

I went to the 93 ride last time we trailered up with my bike. It was a great ride but I rode it far harder and faster then I would have felt comfortable doing with a borrowed bike,

Sean

Great weekend!:punk: Thks to all the organizers who went out of their way to make this a great event. Here's a few more pics.

Dale #2592

Attachments

• Thunder i n the Valley 2011 015.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 015.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 027.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 027.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 038.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 038.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 064.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 064.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 074.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 074.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 075.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 075.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 26
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 076.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 076.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Thunder i n the Valley 2011 011.jpg
    Thunder i n the Valley 2011 011.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 30
Great pics Dennis & Dale. Let me add a few more.....
Snapped a "rainbow over Redbone" pic, some parade shots, and the first PoPo drive thru after the 1st of several awsome burnouts :punk:
You know you're having a great time when the police cruise thru a couple times !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3406.jpg
    IMG_3406.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3405.jpg
    IMG_3405.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3334.jpg
    IMG_3334.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3333.jpg
    IMG_3333.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 27
Yea, looks like that was alot of fun. I'll definitely be there next yr. Just hope it doesn't rain like this year. My bike don't do rain. I really need a second Max that does. Any word on a Pgh run this year???? Man, I hope so, bad enough I missed thunder. Ed 

Thunder is always fun every time I go. Great rally, great place, & AWESOME PEOPLE!!! Here's a few of my pics:

Attachments

• IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5159.jpg
    IMG_5159.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5147.jpg
    IMG_5147.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5196.jpg
    IMG_5196.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31
Thunder is always fun every time I go. Great rally, great place, & AWESOME PEOPLE!!! Here's a few of my pics:

Lovin' all the pics...thanks for posting them!

In pic #3 it looks like Redbone is keeping an eye.....er.....headlight on that pack of motley v max's!! Sargent Redbone!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Nice!! I see next year I am really not gonna get much sleep since I am obviously going to have to stay later to enjoy the festivities of late evening.....

Nice!! I see next year I am really not gonna get much sleep since I am obviously going to have to stay later to enjoy the festivities of late evening.....

You just need to stay with us all next year. Plenty of room to crash with us having so many rooms. There's always a spare bathtub with your name on it :rofl_200:

It was great to finally meet you. I think everyone had an awesome time despite the inclement weather!

I have talked to a few of the "old school" members and they have all said that this year was the best Thunder get together in many years!!! This is a testament to the hard work that the committee did in setting up such a fine event. Even with some inclement weather it was still a blast!!!! Now off to buy a new rear tire, mine seemed to shrink as the weekend went on for some reason:rofl_200: I am blaming a throttle malfunction LOL.

Thanks for the Pics and Video Mike.
A Gen 1 vs Gen 2 Burnout, where else could you see that !?!

@ Jim,
I couldn't have asked for a better event to attend after renewing my Membership.
I had a blast and the weather wasn't that bad, but your throttle seemed to be sticking quite a bit, better get that fixed. :lol:

I have talked to a few of the "old school" members and they have all said that this year was the best Thunder get together in many years!!! This is a testament to the hard work that the committee did in setting up such a fine event. Even with some inclement weather it was still a blast!!!! Now off to buy a new rear tire, mine seemed to shrink as the weekend went on for some reason
rofl_200.gif
I am blaming a throttle malfunction LOL.
excuses....excuses.....anyhow I think everyone had an awesome time and I too agree this was great weekend at Thunder....Hey, I'm an old member too!

Thanks for the Pics and Video Mike.
A Gen 1 vs Gen 2 Burnout, where else could you see that !?!

@ Jim,
I couldn't have asked for a better event to attend after renewing my Membership.
I had a blast and the weather wasn't that bad, but your throttle seemed to be sticking quite a bit, better get that fixed. :lol:

Well thats probably his lockup clutch since you have to punch it to get going....there's no easing into it anymore!

LOL!!! Yeah, lock up clutch, does affect my "launch" from a stop considerably. Gotta admit that it is fun though:punk: Cannot wait until next year!!!! 60 Vmax's with bad weather, wonder how many we can get if the weather is good:confused2: What I would love to see is a return to the days of 100+ Vmax's attending. Can you hear the roar:clapping:

Back