Thunder in the valley rogue ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We left from the hotel while at the thunder in the valley event in June.

We left from thunder in pa. Took a day ride up 219 and back.

Man that would have been cool to ride with other vmaxer's. Next weekend I'm take the vmax to Farmville, VA. about 3.5 hour ride 1 way.

It was alot of fun doing this with my brother vmaxers. We dident get video of the first ride down that mnt and it was the fastest that day and the best part was I new every one of us was ready to safly do a high speed ride togather and all did go well. However we do have a second high speed ride on video and I have been waiting to see it. Come on tom and toddler.

Have you posted it on youtube, I like to check it out. I ran in to 4 vmax rider near Point Look Out MD. Last weekend road with them for about 20min's. Guy's look to be 40's to 50 years old.
Good rider's.

The video needs to be posted yet. I dont have my vmax anymore but I might rent a bike and show up at thunder and if I do I will take a ride wv again and you are welcome to ride with us.

keep me posted, on the ride if it come up again.

keep me posted, on the ride if it come up again.

I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A FEW GOING TO THUNDER NEXT YEAR ( DAMN CAPS) from this area more then welcome to ride up with us but you know that . Anytime a group from here gets together chime in and come on more the better !! Are taking 81 south to Farmville or back roads ?

Thunder will happen again next year....The format might be a bit different being how the VMOA is reorganizing now...All details will follow early next year as they evolve. I'd love to get the VMOA into Johnstown, PA instead of Somerset, PA next year for the hotel....Anyone have any ties to a hotel there we could get a good room block and ground layout as we do now at Days Inn?

I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A FEW GOING TO THUNDER NEXT YEAR ( DAMN CAPS) from this area more then welcome to ride up with us but you know that . Anytime a group from here gets together chime in and come on more the better !! Are taking 81 south to Farmville or back roads ?

I will be taken 301 to Richmond right turn on 360 Hull street, to 307 to 460 then in to farmville. Home coming is next weekend.

I been doing a lot riding on the bike. I had few pops through the carbs few days ago, I install some techron pops went away. It seem every 1000 to 1500 miles i need to something to the gas.

A friend of mind has some plastic like bowls on 750 cfm harley carb. So he can see how the gas is flowing through the carbs, you can see some times the floats will stick - he tap the bowls on top and spray WD 40 a little mix with the gas in the carbs and free up the floats. Man this was cool to and I told him to post a youtube on line so people can see this. "O" he let the gas set for a few days in the bowls and he said it look like some few small water bubbles showed up. The car he drag race sometimes his time is slower. Now he no it is the gas we get at the pump.

Back