Thunder In The Valley Rogue Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we will have 9 people on this ride. I was going to ask Lee or Tom to lead a 2nd group but i think we can do 9 in one group. I dont want to do over 10 in one group. I will have a route plan for everyone on friday morning. If you would like to lead part of the way or switch places in line with someone just ask. We all get along great and we like to switch it up for the video. I was hoping Rick (twistedmax) would be on this ride He's got great riding skills and is a great guy and alot of fun to ride with. Speaking of ridding skills All i ask is for you to stay with in your skill level If you fall behind we wont leave you behind. We will wait up and while we wait up the video guys get a chance to adjust for better vidio. This is a quick rogue ride to the mountains and back. Yes we do have our fun from time to time but its more about getting as many scenic miles as we can while hot rodding 1st 2nd and 3rd gear in the mountains like vmax and other hot rod bikes should be enjoyed. We did most of this ride last year and trust me you will enjoy the scenic route and the guys we are ridding with. Its coming up soon and i cant wait to ride with all of you. Thanks...........Mike

Weather is looking good for this ride. We have 10 people going now and i just got done making 10 route maps. I know of one other rider that will go on this ride if he gets his bike fixed in time. Me and Tom (beekeeper) talked about how we will be doing the video this year and i think we will get alot this year. Lee maybe Todd and I will be rolling into Days Inn on Thursday.

Latest posts

Back