thunder in the valley t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
How many want to buy a thunder in the valley t-shirt

Sean Morley and I will be working on the shirt we talked about trying to make the shirts 10 to 12 dollars we talked about putting Morley's logo on front right of shirt and doing a print on the back of the shirt something like boosting Thunder or thunder boosting or thunder hooligans or hooligan boosting maybe with the vmax logo in the center and 1 word above it and the other words below it or we could put vboost in the center still working on it and still working on the color scheme but that's kind of the idea what it will be

I just sent a email to sean about some idea's for the back of the shirt so we should come up with something soon. But i dont see enough people that want a shirt so it might be a bust. We cant have sean put money into a shirt so it only cost us $10 or so and only buy a few shirts. I think we need at least 15 to make it worth it so if you are willing to buy a thunder shirt we need to know.

XXL and a ladys M tank tops for the ladies would be cool if possible!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I know of 12 shirts now and im sure customax and a few others will buy one so i think it will be a go on the shirts. The more shirts we order the better it is for sean so i would like to get as many ordered as we can so let me know if anyone else wants one. we have a little time left before it goes to print but we do need to get going on art and get them to print so i will be giving a dead line soon.............Mike

Mike, I don't know if you guys want to get a running tally of sizes vs who gets them? Maybe update the first posting as you go? The more we get the cheaper the cost. I am planning on covering some of the costs on my end as well.

Mike / Sean, I'd like to order one XL Thunder in the Valley t-shirt.

Sean.... are you going to be at Thunder this year ?

Mike, I don't know if you guys want to get a running tally of sizes vs who gets them? Maybe update the first posting as you go? The more we get the cheaper the cost. I am planning on covering some of the costs on my end as well.

Prob a good idea. That way you have a pile reserved for people that ordered ahead and have a separate pile of spares maybe to sell to last minute people that won't end up taking someone's reserved shirt...just a thought......

If you can get them as a tank top, I'd go for one of those! I wear tank tops far more often than I wear T's.

Otherwise, make both Shala & mine 2XL's (XXL).

Working on the art at the moment. Hopefully will have more info early next week.

Back