thunder in the valley t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would work and save a lot for me on shipping? One place for many shirts. What says everyone?

That would work and save a lot for me on shipping? One place for many shirts. What says everyone?
Or maybe have Mike bring them down to Thunder like he did last year.
Can I just pay him at Thunder or do you really need the money before ?

Sean, Tom is going to setup to have my shirt to Lee's house since he going to come down on Thusday. Tom and I will be arriving on Monday so if he wants and everybody else is ok with it you could just ship it to our room/ front desk. If you include a list as to who gets what or packaged with their name on it I can distribute the shirts. The room is in Toms name so he'll need to fill you in with the details.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Picking up our shirts at the Hotel is OK by me, as long as I know they'll be there, and that I'll have to ask for them after we arrive etc...

We've got a few days to decide but if that works we can do that. Then maybe someone (like Jim) can bring back unclaimed shirts and ship that batch back to me and i'll send them out individually.

Sean

We've got a few days to decide but if that works we can do that. Then maybe someone (like Jim) can bring back unclaimed shirts and ship that batch back to me and i'll send them out individually.

Sean

That'll work.

Im riding my bike and have no room. No time to get them to damon like last year dennis.

Looks like Monday now since we added more shirts at the last minute. So, either I ship to the hotel or someone in the area.

I'm good with the hotel or Jims place, I won't have a room number until I check in, in any event, we'll make sure everyone who is there receives their shirt.....................Tom.

Just so everyone knows Tom will be the guy with his belly hanging out the bottom of the xl thunder shirt.:rofl_200::rofl_200: Come on Tom i know you got something to say. This isent any fun if you dont fire back.

I would eat at dunkin donuts also but not one in route. :biglaugh:

Its a good thing for you i eat so much timmy's or i would have to call you on the cell phone to see how far behind you have fell. I would have to dial 1 and then the number. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Just so everyone knows Tom will be the guy with his belly hanging out the bottom of the xl thunder shirt.:rofl_200::rofl_200: Come on Tom i know you got something to say. This isent any fun if you dont fire back.

Not to be confused with ME. I'll be the guy with my belly sticking out from under a 2XL Thunder shirt.

Possibly shipping to Jim so he can bring them to the hotel? Probably the shortest shipping distance and cheaper too. Just an idea.

Jim (me) won't be home in MO for Sean to ship them the shorter distance to MY house.

Looks like Monday now since we added more shirts at the last minute. So, either I ship to the hotel or someone in the area.

Sean, Shala & I will be at the Ground Zero hotel beginning on Wed night and staying through Sun morning. You can ship them to me there with a distribution list.

Jim & Shala Feagins
c/o Days Inn
220 Waterworks Rd.
Somerset, PA 15501

They don't have a room # assigned for us yet as of this morning.

Looks like they are going to:
Days Inn Summerset
Attn: VMOA
220 Waterworks Road
Summerset PA. 15501

814-445-9200

So, if you want to grab them up when you get there is fine!
The master list is below. If you note I am sending more shirts then adds up for the individuals so there are a few extra's. They can send me money themselves or give it to you.

NHVmaxpower: (2) XXXL
Mooneyham: (1) L
Frederickson: (1) XXL and (1) XXL Tank
2_Wheel: (1) L and (1) XL
McRady: (1) L
Fargo Hall: (1) XL
Ostmoe: (1) XL
Jfeagins: (1) XXL and (1) XXL Tank
donnelly317: (1) XXL and (1) M Tank
timscues: (1) XXXL
95spfldmax: (1) L and (1) XXL
Redbone: (1) XXL
Dman999: (1) L
KosRider: (1) XL
The Beekeeper: (1) XL
06Vmaximus: (1) S and (1) M
CrackerRican: (1) XXL
Bill Seward: (1) L and (1) 5XL (or bigger)
Jagco1: (2) XL and (1) L
Leecifer: (1) XL
VmaxMike: (1) XXL
DCartDesign: (1) XL

IF I totaled it up correct:
T's
(1) Small
(1) Medium
(9) Large
(11) X-Large
(8) 2XL
(3) 3XL
(1) Tent Size (biggest you have - 5XL)
-----------
34 T-Shirts

Tanks:
(1) Medium
(2) 2XL
------------
3 Tank-Shirts

Sean can I just pay Jim the $15 at the Hotel or do you need it sent via Paypal ?

Dennis you need to pay sean. Jim i will be the guy with the bigger belly standing next to Tom but a 2x will cover it up.

All you skinny guys with bellies hanging out of these girly little 2XL shirts....... Sad..... I've got a world class spare tire around me that will hang out of that "tent size" shirt I've got ordered.

I'm thinking of getting "Shinko" tattooed on my belly - definitely oversized!

Latest posts

Back