thunder in the valley t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, if Jim doesn't mind collecting the money that's fine with me. You can get your shirt anytime from him and mail a payment too for that matter. Whatever works.

Sean

LOL, if Jim doesn't mind collecting the money that's fine with me. You can get your shirt anytime from him and mail a payment too for that matter. Whatever works.

Sean

No problemo Sean - I can always use more gas money for the return trip home, or maybe a couple more souvenirs while there. :biglaugh:

All you skinny guys with bellies hanging out of these girly little 2XL shirts....... Sad..... I've got a world class spare tire around me that will hang out of that "tent size" shirt I've got ordered.

I'm thinking of getting "Shinko" tattooed on my belly - definitely oversized!
OK now that you guys mentioned it......I do feel kinda weird being the only one who ordered a small and a medium:confused2:
Never seen so many X's:worthy:

I've been continually adding "X's" but not anywhere near some of you yet. The max fits all size of riders is the great thing! Big, Tall, Short and Small! The little guys are harder for me to keep up with at the track! Being bigger helps with my wheelies though!

I've been continually adding "X's" but not anywhere near some of you yet. The max fits all size of riders is the great thing! Big, Tall, Short and Small! The little guys are harder for me to keep up with at the track! Being bigger helps with my wheelies though!

He!! Sean, add another 80lbs and wheel spin won't be a factor at the track any more either. I was launching at up to 6k rpms on the 09, and only bogged down. Shala's camera proved the front tire lifted a bit, but absolutely no wheel spin...:ummm:

Shirts to arrive Thursday according to UPS.

They turned out better then I expected!

Haven't been fully following thread. Are they being shipped to hotel then?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes donnelly317. But what do i know i thought everyone was to pay sean by paypal. LOL........MIKE

Yes paid by paypal and pick up at hotel to save shipping for sean

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

They have been shipped to the hotel (other then one for me, two for my daughters, and one for the graphic artist). The rest along with some unclaimed extra's (not many) will be there Thursday. They are bagged with the names listed above (the extra's simply say extra and the size).

Money can either be sent to me via Paypal/Check, or to Jim/Shayla (for gas money lol). Either way Jim can hand them out and not worry about if they have been paid or not. I trust everyone can get that taken care of as needed.

Anyone wanting one of the extra's can do the same thing. Let Jim know you want one and either pay him or work it out with me later.

Any remaining shirts not hand delivered will be mailed out once Jim gets them back to me.

They have been shipped to the hotel (other then one for me, two for my daughters, and one for the graphic artist). That dude will do anything for free chit! The rest along with some unclaimed extra's (not many) will be there Thursday. They are bagged with the names listed above (the extra's simply say extra and the size).

Money can either be sent to me via Paypal/Check, or to Jim/Shala (for gas money lol). Either way Jim can hand them out and not worry about if they have been paid or not. I trust everyone can get that taken care of as needed.

Anyone wanting one of the extra's can do the same thing. Let Jim know you want one and either pay him or work it out with me later.

Any remaining shirts not hand delivered will be mailed out once Jim gets them back to me. (Uh, I was planning on auctioning them off on Ebay for more gas money. hehehe)[\quote]

There were a few extra's at the hotel. If jim did not get them all handed out I can reship one out to you when they get back to me.

If you have a small or medium when you get them back ill take one. Just let me know if you could, thanks

Back