Thursday Racing ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Kyle, crack those 10's!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Kyle , I've had the same issue here with both max's, some guys are Sayer's and some are do'ers. I think I got under the skin of a couple local gen II guys when I ran a 10.3 on my dead stock max and they didn't do much if any better with their piped and flashed max's. but then again you can't buy big brass balls, they need to be grown over time. Take yours, and your extra shaft and run that sub 11 Quarter! Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

• Twisted_Lebanon_Valley.jpg
    Twisted_Lebanon_Valley.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
Kyle , I've had the same issue here with both max's, some guys are Sayer's and some are do'ers. I think I got under the skin of a couple local gen II guys when I ran a 10.3 on my dead stock max and they didn't do much if any better with their piped and flashed max's. but then again you can't buy big brass balls, they need to be grown over time. Take yours, and your extra shaft and run that sub 11 Quarter! Have fun and good luck!
Yeah I have pissed a couple sport bike guys off on the old thing & deffinately not because my bike is faster.

loco yes, I call Kyle a friend and ol' Red, she's a-running just fine. Have not been to the strip this season yet though... Might fall into the "arm-chair" status here soon... :)

loco yes, I call Kyle a friend and ol' Red, she's a-running just fine. Have not been to the strip this season yet though... Might fall into the "arm-chair" status here soon... :)

why's that?............getting old or "new" girl?:biglaugh:

I know I am the lone ranger out here but I am most likely gonna hit Bradenton again tomorrow night if any one wants to go. I am gonna leave my house at 4 & have room for an extra bike on the trailer if any one is scared of breaking there bike.

Thinking about going again tomorrow night if any one is interested. Temps are supposed to be good & low humidity. If your scared of breaking your bike I might be willing to break it for you.lol

Thinking about going again tomorrow night if any one is interested. Temps are supposed to be good & low humidity. If your scared of breaking your bike I might be willing to break it for you.lol

You should see if Spec ops would let you run skull duggery a time or two. With all i've read it might have a little more than the average bear.

You should see if Spec ops would let you run skull duggery a time or two. With all i've read it might have a little more than the average bear.
Might get him to go & let him give it a try. I am just trying to get people wound up to go . I would rather race my own bike. I would feel bad breaking some omn else's

Well just made it home not a bad night except could not seem to 60ft it tonight the track was sticky & was having a hard time keeping the front end down still managed to bust off a 10.97 @ 122.19 that was with a crappy 1.78 60ft

Latest posts

Back