Time for a handgun?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radley

Reaction score
Is it time to own a few guns and start stocking up on ammo?

$500 will buy me a Glock m19, and I just got my rent deposit back....

Can't go wrong with a Glock. The 19 is one of my favorites and is easily concealed with the right holster. I think I posted the info for the holster on here before when someone else asked. I have the 17, 19, 26, and 36 I love them all.

Buy yoursels a CZ shadow. Or wait for the shadow 2 when its availible. Cant go wrong on that

Problems with the landlord?:ummm:

Haha, no. Just moved and it's quite the opposite with her....:clapping:

I'd like some sort of backup for scouting/hunting up north.

Also I watch a lot of INFOWARS, and well, yeah... you get it.

I own 11 Glocks and I believe everyone should buy a handgun,take a class to learn how to use it and most important, when to use it. Don't go buy a gun when you are upset at something make yourself take a cooling off period.

I think everyone should take classes get the license to carry concealed, Do it the correct way cover your ass but remember , Only thing that beats a bad guy with a gun ready to shoot whomever he or she can is a Good person with a gun and a license to carry it.

If you like guns don't vote for Hillary, Girls more and more you need protection, don't be afraid of guns buy one learn how to fire it, and don't ever let someone harm you.... The most important thing you can do in Nov. is DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY, TRUMP has his moments but for the 2nd amendment Hillary can't be president.

If you have to pinch your nose and vote for TRUMP it means so much, the next President will put 3-5 supreme court judges, it will change our country, Women from 21-50 please think hard and don't just vote for Hillary she is bad for you and our country. Sorry for the rant but this stuff means so much to me.
Ron

I have settled on Glock as the standard "Go Bang Every Time Handgun". After a couple hundred others. I own Glock Model's 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 and awaiting the purchase of a Glock 43. Love them all. So Yes definitely buy one and a lot of Ammo.

If you like guns don't vote for Hillary, Girls more and more you need protection, don't be afraid of guns buy one learn how to fire it, and don't ever let someone harm you.... The most important thing you can do in Nov. is DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY, TRUMP has his moments but for the 2nd amendment Hillary can't be president.

If you have to pinch your nose and vote for TRUMP it means so much, the next President will put 3-5 supreme court judges, it will change our country, Women from 21-50 please think hard and don't just vote for Hillary she is bad for you and our country. Sorry for the rant but this stuff means so much to me.
Ron

Hey Ron - Hillary would be bad for president, Trump will be a disaster. John Kasich was your best bet, but he will be just a footnote of history.
My crystal ball says that the E-mail scandal will take Hillary out, paving the way for Trump to win the Whitehouse. God save us all.
In any event, send all your 21-50 women north of the border, because Trump will eventually put up a wall there as well. Tell the chicks that they don't need guns up here. We settle our personal tiffs with hockey sticks.
You fellas will be left in a completely walled-in country. with as many firearms as you like, free to duke it out, wild-west style.
Your young women?
All as happy as clams, in Canada, wearing love beads and sandals, drinking expresso in our marijuana-legal coffeeshops.
Everybody wins!:biglaugh:
Cheers!

I own 11 Glocks and I believe everyone should buy a handgun,take a class to learn how to use it and most important, when to use it. Don't go buy a gun when you are upset at something make yourself take a cooling off period.

I think everyone should take classes get the license to carry concealed, Do it the correct way cover your ass but remember , Only thing that beats a bad guy with a gun ready to shoot whomever he or she can is a Good person with a gun and a license to carry it.

Ron

Bingo! The most important reason NOT, repeat NOT to vote for Hillary.

You should always exercise your Second Amendment Right!

It was designed to keep the government in check in addition to your security.

Haha, no. Just moved and it's quite the opposite with her....:clapping:

I'd like some sort of backup for scouting/hunting up north.

Also I watch a lot of INFOWARS, and well, yeah... you get it.

If you're going to wear it on your hip, nothing wrong with a .357 Mag 6" or 8" barrel. It's a great hunter, and cheap ammo can be fired in it for plinking/practice.

i own 11 glocks and i believe everyone should buy a handgun,take a class to learn how to use it and most important, when to use it. Don't go buy a gun when you are upset at something make yourself take a cooling off period.

I think everyone should take classes get the license to carry concealed, do it the correct way cover your ass but remember , only thing that beats a bad guy with a gun ready to shoot whomever he or she can is a good person with a gun and a license to carry it.

If you like guns don't vote for hillary, girls more and more you need protection, don't be afraid of guns buy one learn how to fire it, and don't ever let someone harm you.... The most important thing you can do in nov. Is do not vote for hillary, trump has his moments but for the 2nd amendment hillary can't be president.

If you have to pinch your nose and vote for trump it means so much, the next president will put 3-5 supreme court judges, it will change our country, women from 21-50 please think hard and don't just vote for hillary she is bad for you and our country. Sorry for the rant but this stuff means so much to me.
Ron
+1

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP convertible 7 1/2" bbl. Lots of options and great accuracy....plus you're throwing out a projectile that's nearly the size of a Buick!!

Reloading is the way to go with either the .38/.357 or the .45LC/ACP.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP convertible 7 1/2" bbl. Lots of options and great accuracy....plus you're throwing out a projectile that's nearly the size of a Buick!!

Reloading is the way to go with either the .38/.357 or the .45LC/ACP.

That's some stout construction there Dan-o. The Black hawk can take the +p loads and beyond. Perfect for hunting,and a sidearm.

Good choices,yes.But you must keep in mind,you must be able to comfortably carry your piece all day long.The larger the caliber,the better.But you are better off with a smaller caliber, lighter gun that you will carry every day than a heavy 45 or 357 that is hard to conceal.Better to have some protection than leave your 357 at home when you need it.I have never heard of anyone volunteering to be shot with a 380!With today's defensive ammo,a well placed shot is very lethal.

Hey Ron - Hillary would be bad for president, Trump will be a disaster. John Kasich was your best bet, but he will be just a footnote of history.
My crystal ball says that the E-mail scandal will take Hillary out, paving the way for Trump to win the Whitehouse. God save us all.
In any event, send all your 21-50 women north of the border, because Trump will eventually put up a wall there as well. Tell the chicks that they don't need guns up here. We settle our personal tiffs with hockey sticks.
You fellas will be left in a completely walled-in country. with as many firearms as you like, free to duke it out, wild-west style.
Your young women?
All as happy as clams, in Canada, wearing love beads and sandals, drinking expresso in our marijuana-legal coffeeshops.
Everybody wins!:biglaugh:
Cheers!

The Email scandal is just the tip of the ice berg for Hillary. Trump wasn't my first,second or third pick or 4th or 5th But Trump will have to have a very experienced admin, there will be so many good people put in high jobs. That will help a lot. Anything but Hillary...

This is a good reason for Handguns:

Attachments

• 13239068_1112873792108891_2243172149190031879_n.jpg
    13239068_1112873792108891_2243172149190031879_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 20
Back