Time to sell it....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
I went out....started up the beast....it started fine......adjusted choke to 1500 rpms.......my standard routine.....

Walk to the deck to get my helmet......the F)(^%^ thing STALLS!!!!!!!!!! And now it wont start!!!!!!!

It has NEVER done this....

I have a 200 mile run in the morning........:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

I'll sell it right now......CHEAP!!!!!!:damn angry::damn angry:

I went out....started up the beast....it started fine......adjusted choke to 1500 rpms.......my standard routine.....

Walk to the deck to get my helmet......the F)(^%^ thing STALLS!!!!!!!!!! And now it wont start!!!!!!!

It has NEVER done this....

I have a 200 mile run in the morning........:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

I'll sell it right now......CHEAP!!!!!!:damn angry::damn angry:

maybe its just flooded from the gas

Alright Kaboom, I'll paypal you the five hundred bucks right now. Just send me the account address! I am a little ways away from you in south Florida. Honestly, I know how frustrating these can be. I am going on 5 months with a none working bike that I am still upgrading! Hang in there. You've been here too long to give in and you know there is always plenty of help right here to get it figured out. Have a beer maybe it will be something easy to diagnose with a clear mind in the morning. Patmax

Define won't start. Will it turn over or doesn't do anything?

Ok guys.....thanks for all the help.....Danny thanks for calling....

My wife said "oh it's just flooded let it sit for a while and it'll start...."

And so it did....just my quitting smoking frustrations getting the best of me I guess....it just never had any issues before at all....just a glitch I hope....

As for what it was doing.....turning real slow and you could hear it fire but it would not catch....went out 20 or so minutes later.....VRRROOOOM...:eusa_dance:

Thanks again for proving this is the best group on the 'net:clapping:

May want to check your battery if it was turning slow. Maybe put it on a maintenance charge overnight if you can and see how she responds in the morning too.

FINALLY!!! i helped solve a vmax problem!! get the mod monkey on teh phone!!

hes prolly gonna give me some motivation to increase my chrome budget!!

Attachments

• wookievictory.jpg
    wookievictory.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
Back