Time to stomp his ass

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major douchebag.....Gotta ride cautiously as it is now worry about getting run off the road ! Somebody pulls that shit with me :th_biggun:

The charge should be attempted manslaugher, he's already copped to doing it on purpose. If I witnessed something like that, things would get ugly, fast.

that story's been making its way around the local forums too. i think it should be attempted murder.

I carry a handgun in my right pocket just for such incidents.... Attack me with a deadly weapon (Car in this case) and you're gonna get shot. Case Closed....

Same thing happened to me March 1st, 1988 with the Vmax I'm riding now. That's where I got the left pipe scuff marks - I took the far left gravel shoulder while dodging the B'std and went over the handlebars. Took the emergency personnel 45 minutes to get the broken sunglasses out of my forehead where I impacted the ground. F'r u-turned at the scene and fled back to town leaving witnesses all around. The police told me I would be arrested IF I killed him later. He was only ticketed for improper passing on the hwy, and failing to yield to my right of way. His insurance paid me for the bike damage and ER visit PLUS another bit for my pain and suffering, then they dumped him. Apparently the F'r had a history of BS costing them on more than one occasion.

Any one know RUSTY SKAGGS from FORT SCOTT KANSAS...........tell him I'd still like to pound his worthless assss into the cement......and his Z28, if he still has it, is still a worthless P.O.S.

I'm sure there will be a price to be paid by this little prick...maybe that's why they printed his address...

Yeah what a fuck'n punk! Thing about it he's in a Fusion and the biker is riding a ZX1400. As soon as I saw him playing fuck-fuck games I would have seized an opportunity to down shift a gear or two and been by him and so fast he wouldn't have know what hit him. Having a bike like that can literally be a life saver in situations where you need instant power .Riding the freeways of SoCal I encounter assholes like that all the time who just won't give a biker a break. We are allowed to split lanes out here when traffic is heavy and I've had people see me coming and nose over to the line to keep me from coming through. I've always thought that they're jealous that I'm moving while they're stuck in a parking lot. Yeah,they're out there,all ages, sizes,colors ,genders and religions.
Beware and ride safe!
Mike

I carry a handgun in my right pocket just for such incidents.... Attack me with a deadly weapon (Car in this case) and you're gonna get shot. Case Closed....

One of my friends has that mentality and honestly I think it's beyond stupid. Even assuming you "recover" enough from their assault with a car, or can walk after you go down, say you pull and blow their head off. Yes, they just nearly killed you. But you did just kill them. Guess who's going to be bending for Bubba? Not the guy in the car. So instead of getting injured or shook up, now you're going in for murder. Is that worth it?

Bet ya a dollar it goes to court, the kid's parents get him a good lawyer, and he gets probation, or community service, or has to take driver ed classes. He'll never see a night in jail.

Sad that sick people resort to this. Agreed it should be attempted murder, or at the minimum willfull injury in my state. Needs to do some time for sure :(

One of my friends has that mentality and honestly I think it's beyond stupid. Even assuming you "recover" enough from their assault with a car, or can walk after you go down, say you pull and blow their head off. Yes, they just nearly killed you. But you did just kill them. Guess who's going to be bending for Bubba? Not the guy in the car. So instead of getting injured or shook up, now you're going in for murder. Is that worth it?

Bet ya a dollar it goes to court, the kid's parents get him a good lawyer, and he gets probation, or community service, or has to take driver ed classes. He'll never see a night in jail.

He has exactly the right type of attitude. That kid would've been shot or his tires shot out before he had a chance to injure me. Anytime someone comes at you purposefully with a car and you are on a motorcycle it is a direct threat to your life. How does the saying go? Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6. I don't carry as I do not have a CCW at this time. Maybe I need to rethink that. If I am found guilty and spend some time in jail that is fine, better than laying dead in a ditch somewhere.

I hope that them posting his picture up and his name that he gets the living shit beat out of him. I know I would if I ever saw him. Kid doesn't seem to have a facebook either.

Same thing happened to me March 1st, 1988 with the Vmax I'm riding now. That's where I got the left pipe scuff marks - I took the far left gravel shoulder while dodging the B'std and went over the handlebars. Took the emergency personnel 45 minutes to get the broken sunglasses out of my forehead where I impacted the ground. F'r u-turned at the scene and fled back to town leaving witnesses all around. The police told me I would be arrested IF I killed him later. He was only ticketed for improper passing on the hwy, and failing to yield to my right of way. His insurance paid me for the bike damage and ER visit PLUS another bit for my pain and suffering, then they dumped him. Apparently the F'r had a history of BS costing them on more than one occasion.

Any one know RUSTY SKAGGS from FORT SCOTT KANSAS...........tell him I'd still like to pound his worthless assss into the cement......and his Z28, if he still has it, is still a worthless P.O.S.

Here you go; http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001715460862

Damn. That's brutal. I've been nearly run off the road twice, and both times my bikes acceleration saved me.

It's kind of interesting though, why would they charge him with vigilantism? That's what he admitted to, if you think about it.

Latest posts

Back