Titanium footpegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Made a set of these today which fit into the oem bracket so the spring and pin can still be used.
The Titanium is really light and wont corrode.

Attachments

• 012 (Large).jpg
    012 (Large).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 129
  • 015 (Large).jpg
    015 (Large).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 010 (Large).jpg
    010 (Large).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 149
Very nice! Wish I had the skill, tools and material.
Only $299.99 for me to buy something like that!

Pretty sweet Steve. Might have to add them to the product line. Do you think you can add an undercut to them? I think the undercut adds a bit more clearance and looks a little more modern.

Sean

Titanium on a Vmax, the flea bag of a primate is grinning ear to ear hearing this news!

Attachments

• MM with a big ass grin.jpg
    MM with a big ass grin.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 18
Pretty sweet Steve. Might have to add them to the product line. Do you think you can add an undercut to them? I think the undercut adds a bit more clearance and looks a little more modern.

Sean

For sure there's a bunch of different ways of doing them.
Offerings might be in Al. anodized or Stainless steel. Titanium is very expensive
and I used up some we had left over from a customers job. If the demand was still for titanium I would consider a batch of them.

Very nice! I just wish they fit into my non-stock, custom rearsets!

That is the one thing I hated about solid pegs, all the vibration. Rubber pegs are definitely smoother, but don't look as cool. I swapped mine out back to rubber after a long haul one year.

Looks good and nice job!

Todd

Back