To President-Elect Trump

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Sir you tweeted this today:

"Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?"

Just like your previous statements regarding email and the time it takes to analyze it, you once again really prove your knowledge of things IT is from movies and TV.

I dunno, maybe if you actually attended the Intelligence briefings you could ask these questions and they could be explained to you in those meetings. But instead you choose to have others attend those meetings and still tweet stupid questions for the world to laugh at.

1> There this thing in the IT world we call logs. And just about every device in the IT world has some form of logging. Some more extensive than others. But logs are pretty much universal. And as most data security analysts will tell you -- they spend the bulk of their job sifting through logs. Now the good hackers will leave little to no footprint as best they can. But if they leave a footprint, it's logged. It's pretty much data security 101.

2> It WAS brought up before the election. And YOU damn well know it was because YOU even commented on it! Do you not remember this in July of this year(video below).

Should I be concerned that you can't remember something you spoke about 6 months ago and your ability to hold the Oval Office? I ask this because in your "victory speech" on the Carrier deal you claimed to have forgotten the promise you made to save those jobs. Which was surprising because you only talked about Carrier at a dozen different rallies during your campaign. I'm starting to see this pattern of you forgetting things that weren't that long ago.

Why are you so determined to deny what every American intelligence agency admits happened? The FBI, the CIA, the NSA - they may disagree on the motives, but none disagree on who did it. Your blind denial of it really concerns me. You'll spend time criticizing fucking SNL for an impression but won't take the time to consider Russia's involvement in cyber-warfare? No, instead you take the time to insult American intelligence organizations with the remarks of "These were the same folks who said Saddam had WMDs" (which is a false statement BTW)

So you've gone on record before you've even taken office at denying Russian involvement with cyber-warfare even though every American intelligence agency claims it to be true and choosing instead to insult the intelligence agencies that will be serving under you. Fucking brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. :bang head:

No wonder Putin was so happy you won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkdJKU4Ia-k

+ infinity an beyond. It's hard to attend daily intel meeting when your working on the next season of celebrity apprentice and running his businesses. I think he also has about 75 lawsuits he'll have to address as time permits.

+ infinity an beyond. It's hard to attend daily intel meeting when your working on the next season of celebrity apprentice and running his businesses. I think he also has about 75 lawsuits he'll have to address as time permits.

It's just how quickly he dismisses the idea that bothers me. Being skeptical is fine, being dismissive is concerning to me. For a guy who had already been accused of being cozy with Putin, you'd think he might have at least attempted to feign concern. He literally defended Russia before he defends his own country's intelligence agencies. WTF!? He gets called Putin's puppet in a national debate and he seems more determined to prove it true than to prove it false.

The RNC's arrogance to think they weren't hacked is almost laughable. Putin is not a dumb man. As much as I distrust him, there was a reason he was a KGB all-star. He's not going to target just the DNC. He's going to get dirt and leverage on the folks who hold the power in Congress as well.

Even though Trump is dismissing it, it is somewhat comforting to read there seems to be some bipartisan support in Congress to look into the scope of this.

And now the word on the street is tomorrow Trump will announce Rex Tillerson as the his Secretary of State. A man with major ties to Russian oil, awarded the "Order of Friendship" by Putin himself, and a vocal critic of US sanctions against Russia.

If that will be his pick then... wow... just wow. :double angry bird:

I am just wondering what will be the final nail in his coffin. He is bound to do something so asinine that the only option is to throw him out of office. All of his actions since winning the election seem to me like he is trying to get himself kicked out of office. He has only ever wanted the title, not the job. I am still glad Hillary isn't our president elect, but this shit show isn't looking like it will be any better, just different.

Just to clarify my position. I don't think Russia's involvement is why Trump got elected. I don't expect any revelations from investigations to show Hillary was robbed in any way. She lost.

But IMO this is STILL A BIG DEAL that Russia was trying to fuck with us during an election. And Trumps FIRST reaction was to defend Russia and shit on our intelligence agencies! That was his "gut check" reaction. I can't express how angry I am about that. That's treasonous to me. He should just take that American flag pin off his lapel and replace it with the Russian flag IMO.

I still remember having to study Russian tanks and aircraft when I served in the Air Force. I still remember having to take lie detector tests every 6 months to prove I wasn't selling secrets to the Soviet Union, because they were actively trying to get our secrets and the man orchestrating much of that was Putin when he was in the KGB. I will not EVER trust that man's intentions towards the US. Ever. And that fucker has been grinning ear to ear like Chesire fucking cat since Trump was elected and he is tickled pink about Tillerson as Secretary of State.

Tillerson has been a vocal critic of sanctions the Obama administration levied against Russia mainly because it killed a half TRILLION dollar deal between Exxon and Russia. Trump spoke on the campaign trail about lifting those sanctions. So odds are pretty good that's going to happen.

And when I let that sink in... "Trump is going to lift sanctions against the country that tried to influence our election and is waging a propaganda war in our own borders" it's so obvious to me he really is Putin's Puppet. Because that's exactly what a fucking puppet of Putin would be doing.

I'm so angry I'm beside myself today.

I'm so angry I'm beside myself today.

Life is too short to dwell over this bullshit. Hop on your Vmax to cheer you up or if it's too cold where you are, fire it up and give it a few twists of the throttle after it warms up (always puts a grin on my face). In the end there is really nothing to be done, at the rate Trump is going he wont be around long. The country needed to change its course under Obama and the radical liberals, unfortunately they were replaced by radicals on the other side of the spectrum. In time the country will find its balance again.

I wish I could agree that this is not something to dwell on but Russia invade Ukraine and lied about it to the entire world. When pictures came out of Russian soldiers without the markings on their uniforms they stated they were volunteers. Then when the 'rebels' shot down a passenger plane with a SAM they claimed it was the Ukrainian army that did it. This is why the sanctions are in place. Now it seems they the sanction may get dropped by Trump for $$$. What else will Trump do for $$$ for him and his ? I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I I see something I don't like I'm planning to be vocal about it with my representatives. In GA it it most likely won't do much good but at least I'll be heard. An yes I ride my MAX and the world will be already for a little while.

I wish I could agree that this is not something to dwell on but Russia invade Ukraine and lied about it to the entire world. When pictures came out of Russian soldiers without the markings on their uniforms they stated they were volunteers. Then when the 'rebels' shot down a passenger plane with a SAM they claimed it was the Ukrainian army that did it. This is why the sanctions are in place. Now it seems they the sanction may get dropped by Trump for $$$. What else will Trump do for $$$ for him and his ? I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I I see something I don't like I'm planning to be vocal about it with my representatives. In GA it it most likely won't do much good but at least I'll be heard. An yes I ride my MAX and the world will be already for a little while.

Here's the ugly truth. There's a lot of people who supported Trump that believe in everything he says. Don't think so? When Trump started positively tweeting about Wikileaks a couple of months ago, the polls reflected it among Republican voters who historically.

Now here comes the scary part... for many years Putin's ratings among Americans was polled and both parties looked upon him negatively. But when it was broken down between Democrats and Republicans, Republicans disliked him more than Democrats. In July of 2014 Putin rated:
Democrats: -54
Republicans: -66.

Today? After a few months of the Trump lovefest for Putin?

That same poll:

Democrats: -62
Republicans -10

So Putin isn't far from Republicans admiring him. That's the Trump effect on his supporters and that's incredibly disheartening to see they're putting so much blind faith in him like that. And more proof that I didn't leave the party -- the party left me. But hey who knows, if Trump keeps Putins balls in his mouth that might end up being a good thing for Snowden -- he can just have Putin tell the Republicans to let him come back home with no worries. Seems like they'll hop at the chance to do favors for Putin now.

I doubt he will finish his term. This buffoon is going to go off the rails, and have to be removed from office, one way or another. His act has gotten really stale, and it seems to me that many of Trumpfs supporters will soon become his detractors. Fine with me.

I doubt he will finish his term. This buffoon is going to go off the rails, and have to be removed from office, one way or another. His act has gotten really stale, and it seems to me that many of Trumpfs supporters will soon become his detractors. Fine with me.

It would be consistent anyway, he has been one of his own biggest detractors. Nobody put more holes in his campaign than he did. He would have gotten his ass kicked had anyone but Hillary been opposing him from the start.

It's going to be a long four, maybe eight years for crybaby liberals.

In between the tears, the suggestion that Russia tried to influence the election does raise the question of how many worldwide elections has the US tried to influence through the years?

It's going to be a long four, maybe eight years for crybaby liberals.

In between the tears, the suggestion that Russia tried to influence the election does raise the question of how many worldwide elections has the US tried to influence through the years?

I doubt we will ever know unless maybe one day Russia gets access to that classified information and puts it on WikiLeaks.

So what we do is deal with what we do know. And what we do know is that Russia is involved with some cyber-warfare on us. It is interesting to hear the right criticize Obama the last 8 years for his weakness and here we have deliberate actions against us and the now that the GOP is in charge they're just as chickenshit as Obama. Seems Trumps Russian Blowjob Tour is going to be just as ineffective as Obama's Apology Tour.

Here's the ugly truth. There's a lot of people who supported Trump that believe in everything he says. Don't think so? When Trump started positively tweeting about Wikileaks a couple of months ago, the polls reflected it among Republican voters who historically.

Now here comes the scary part... for many years Putin's ratings among Americans was polled and both parties looked upon him negatively. But when it was broken down between Democrats and Republicans, Republicans disliked him more than Democrats. In July of 2014 Putin rated:
Democrats: -54
Republicans: -66.

Today? After a few months of the Trump lovefest for Putin?

That same poll:

Democrats: -62
Republicans -10

So Putin isn't far from Republicans admiring him. That's the Trump effect on his supporters and that's incredibly disheartening to see they're putting so much blind faith in him like that. And more proof that I didn't leave the party -- the party left me. But hey who knows, if Trump keeps Putins balls in his mouth that might end up being a good thing for Snowden -- he can just have Putin tell the Republicans to let him come back home with no worries. Seems like they'll hop at the chance to do favors for Putin now.

IMO, a large % of people that effected the change (voted) for Trump probably do not use Twitter.
In 2010 or so, I opened a twitter account but quickly lost interest due to what seemed like pointless interactions much like FB that I initially embraced but have now quit going to it unless a friend wants me to look at something they posted. I know social media is all the rage these days and very influential but I suspect that a good % of Trump's voting base are not heavily involved in it.

This meme basically says it all concerning wikileaks.

Thats the part that I find EXTREMELY funny....

Attachments

• 3418af76bb8c7b90d15de6e1343fad65.jpg
    3418af76bb8c7b90d15de6e1343fad65.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 15
This is an interesting interview, to say the least, with NY congressmen Peter King. He is on the Homeland security committee, and Permanent select committee on Intelligence. The CIA has to report to the committee by law. He has some pretty harsh words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMo0awJx7_s

IMO, a large % of people that effected the change (voted) for Trump probably do not use Twitter.
In 2010 or so, I opened a twitter account but quickly lost interest due to what seemed like pointless interactions much like FB that I initially embraced but have now quit going to it unless a friend wants me to look at something they posted. I know social media is all the rage these days and very influential but I suspect that a good % of Trump's voting base are not heavily involved in it.

Fair point. Trump echoes everything he tweets in his speeches, so whether he tweets about it or talks about the effects are starting to show among his supporters. Wikileaks was all over the news when those DNC emails were uploaded to it. Most people don't even really understand what Wikileaks even is or who is associated with it. They just know it had dirt on Clinton, Trump talked about it, and therefore it must be good. Alot of people, from both parties, tend to confuse Snowden with Wikileaks.

The more alarming metric for me is the spike in a positive attitude towards Putin by Republicans who historically were not fans of him. For years it was a pretty steady in the -60s, but around June of this year it started to slowly rise. And in Oct - November it spiked up big time. But that falls in line when Trump and Pence were on TV praising Putin as a great leader and doubling down on that praise in the debates. I never thought there would be a day when I'd see Conservatives softer on Putin than Liberals. But I never thought I'd see the day where conservatives elect a candidate whose wife did nude modeling and can barely speak any English. Things are a changin' alright. Maybe Trumps pick of Secretary of Education will urge states to adopt some Russian language language classes. Looks like we're gonna need it.

But hey perhaps the polls are wrong. This election proved polls have a ton of flaws. But the poll results seems to fall in line with the overall response from the GOP so far.

This is an interesting interview, to say the least, with NY congressmen Peter King. He is on the Homeland security committee, and Permanent select committee on Intelligence. The CIA has to report to the committee by law. He has some pretty harsh words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMo0awJx7_s

Well here's the question I have for King. Why now?

Russian hacking was brought up months ago and they didn't ask for shit. In the presidential debates it was brought up many times that the intelligence community thinks Russian was attempting to influence our election and never once did the committee ask for anything. When the DNC was hacked and it was uploaded to Wikileaks in July of this year and they never asked for anything. They had months to call for this meeting and chose not to do so.

They're mad because no one showed up to their request now? I'm mad they were sitting on their ass for several months. They'll get their answers. They just need to wait a month. It wasn't an urgent issue to them a month ago, whats them waiting another month going to matter? They've already shown they really don't care IMO.

So I could argue King is doing exactly what he's claiming the IC of doing... I could argue that Nunes and King both knew that if they make a request now after Obama's request has been launched that they would get denied due to an on-going investigation. But they know they can spin that to create doubt. So to me that's why the important question is "Why now?" "Why didn't you ask for a meeting of the IC 6 months ago when one of the political parties was hacked during an election cycle?"

The Intelligence Community (IC) is refusing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with a requested Thursday briefing on Russian interference with the U.S. election, citing an ongoing review of the matter requested by President Obama.

According to a statement, the IC will not be offering comment to Congress until it completes that review, which will cover foreign interference in the electoral process since 2008.
"Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress — and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) said in a statement.

I wonder if there was a move from the younger voters (under 30) moving over to the right or if it was a motivated mid aged group (30 > 50+)?
I'm in the mid aged group at 57 and work in I.T. but this cycle of political campaigns were to much for me to watch so I stuck to fact finding searches on the web. It was a little heart wrenching to vote for Trump but I could not see any way of voting for Clinton that would be any good in my view.

I wonder if there was a move from the younger voters (under 30) moving over to the right or if it was a motivated mid aged group (30 > 50+)?
I'm in the mid aged group at 57 and work in I.T. but this cycle of political campaigns were to much for me to watch so I stuck to fact finding searches on the web. It was a little heart wrenching to vote for Trump but I could not see any way of voting for Clinton that would be any good in my view.

I dunno, I chuckle thinking of some young kid getting caught by his parents rubbing one out to Melania or Ivanka and then cleverly claiming he's just being patriotic. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back