To sell or not? Someone buy it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigitalArts

Reaction score
So I made a post about what happened to my bike, the only severe portion of which was an electrical fire around the ignition, and somehow they didn't total it.

With that said, Morley says he can get me the parts I need for around 150-200 from what I remember.

With that, the bike has a ton of mods as some here know, makes nice HP (according to a happy dyno) and has a clean title still.

What price should I ask to have it sold by mid week next week?

I need the money so I can stop riding my bicycle to work lol

Ask high, deal back down to your comfortable set price. This is the best time of the year to sell. People want bikes NOW.

Ask high, deal back down to your comfortable set price. This is the best time of the year to sell. People want bikes NOW.

I'm just the opposite, list it for the absolute lowest you will take and hold firm.

I don't even call/inquire about bikes that are listed high. To me the owner comes across as being unrealistic.

I agree more w/this than 'start high.' Set a realistic asking price maybe 10% above your bottom dollar price. You should be able to get some good offers this time of year. You might consider removing the $$$ accessories to get the $!! from them separately. Overall you should get more from that than trying to sell a heavily-modded bike.

I'm just the opposite, list it for the absolute lowest you will take and hold firm.

I don't even call/inquire about bikes that are listed high. To me the owner comes across as being unrealistic.

Latest posts

Back