todays joke....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
Jason walks into a restroom in an airport and goes up to a urinal. A man with no arms comes up to him and says "Hey, can you give me a hand?". Though he feels uncomfortable, he agrees to help. He unzips the man's pants, takes a deep breath, and reaches in and takes out his penis, which he is horrified to discover is all green and moldy. Imagining the bonus he will get come judgment day, he continues to hold the man's moldy unit as he urinates, gives it a shake, and zips it back up in his pants.

"Hey, thanks a lot man." The man says

"No problem. But there is one thing I have to know, what is wrong with your Johnson?"

Then the man pulls his arms out into his sleeves and says "I don't know, but I'm sure as hell ain't gonna touch it!"

haha that reminds me of a joke i once heard

theres this 7 foot tall 350 pound gay black guy standing at a urinal taking a piss when a midget walks in. He notices the midget staring at his junk so he asks him what his problem is. The midget says sir i just cant help but look, you have the niceest balls ive ever seen, can i please touch them. He says ok so the midget cops a feel. The midget then asks if he can hold them, gets the ok, latches on and says GIVE ME YOUR F***'ing wallet

i think thats how it goes anyway

Back