Todays the dead line

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Todays the deadline for registering your "Assault weapon" in NYS. The State is keeping the number of weapons registered private. The speculation is that the number is so small compared to the amount of weapons in the state, That it would be an embarresment to Cuomo. I hope it doesn't hit the fan when the Po Po knock on the door to "discuss" the said weapons. The local Sherriff is against the Safe act, so we'll see what happens in Erie county.

It's an unenforceable, unconstitutional law. Stay strong up there. Do not comply!

What assault weapons? I got no assault weapons. I do, however, live on a big pile of rocks, and we all remember the story of David & Goliath, and how David assaulted Goliath with a rock........................... I sure hope Missouri never requires me to register all my assault weapons. Jeesh!

Someone needs to go shove an assault weapon up Cuomo's a s s.

Today....really! Wow that came around fast!

Never thought I'd be grateful for that band of renegade Ubangder warriors that came storming through here grabbing up all the assault weapons they could steal for use in their war against the neighboring tribe in Weallbangder!

If they left any assault weapons behind....I'm not aware of it....:whistlin:

Actually, I'm still a little unclear what the definition of an 'Assault Weapon' really is....:ummm:

Ditch that mean looking AK or AR. Get a 350 Weatherby Magnum with a nice long pink stock. Put a nice braided lanyard on too. Just don't drop the ammo on your toe. Time to go squirrel hunting.

hey...yall are welcome to come to Oklahoma...we are trying to LOOSEN gun laws...

Violence never solved anything. Assault weapons are too dangerous for average people to own. The government Will keep you safe. Make peace not war.

Violence never solved anything. Assault weapons are too dangerous for average people to own. The government Will keep you safe. Make peace not war.

That's why I took it upon myself to turn all my guns in to the Buffalo gun buy back program. No records,No questions asked. My biggest fear was that I would put my eye out with my red ryder BB gun. I feel so much safer now.:damn angry:

That's why I took it upon myself to turn all my guns in to the Buffalo gun buy back program. No records,No questions asked. My biggest fear was that I would put my eye out with my red ryder BB gun. I feel so much safer now.:damn angry:

A good many eyes have been put out with those damn things....smart move!!

I can't wait for the sharp stick buy back.....I live in fear every day...I tell ya!!

pencil-companies-lg.jpg

Look at these dangerous weapons! Especially MR BIG near the top. Holy shit get your hands on that one and you might just win the war!!!!

Todd

Just bought this decal for my truck. Thought it was cool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-25-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-25-02.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
Gov. Coupe Deville Patrick, as he is often called, has gone a step further and banned certain medication in Massachusetts. There is a 10 round maximum mag limit already here. Medication can ease the painful symptoms of a person on hospice. The FDA has approved this medication. The thinking is, the drug abusers will get a hold of it and die? When will it all end? When the people get pissed off and unite. Which is most likely never. Thank you libtard sheep. It will soon be too late, if it isn't already.

Back