Too good not to share.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw on the news tonight that some guy, maintenance or something, placed a surviellance camera in the ceiling of the woman's locker room at the RPI swimming pool in Troy, NY.

A few days later some chick noticed 'something odd' up in the ceiling, the cops were called, the camera yanked down and the tape run to see what was on it.

Well, apparently this genius hit the 'on' button just a bit prematurely cause guess whose crystal clear mug shot was right at the beginning on the playback!
22yikes.gif

He's pleading 'no contest' to the charges!!.....Ya think Fester?? Come up with that all by yourself or did the public defender have to advise you!!
roflblack.gif
roflblack.gif
roflblack.gif

I think he had a thing for 'LOCKERS"!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That is about as dumb as a robber taking a check because they had no cash. There are some bright ones. In my opinion the gene pool needs some bleach!

Be sure to show your ID when asked while you're robbing a bank too....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like the guy in Arizona that stole the baby tarantula's and not only was video taped doing it but he also filled out a job application the week before.

Be sure to show your ID when asked while you're robbing a bank too....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

lol, I also like the one where the guy passed a robbery note to the cashier that was written on his deposit slip. Got the money and left leaving the note and his wallet.

There used to be video out there called "stupid criminals" or something like that. in one of the scenes there is a police line-up. The investigator told person #3 to step forward and say "Give me your money bitch!" Then person #5 stepped forward and said, "Hey! that's not what I said!" :rofl_200:

lol, I also like the one where the guy passed a robbery note to the cashier that was written on his deposit slip. Got the money and left leaving the note and his wallet.

There used to be video out there called "stupid criminals" or something like that. in one of the scenes there is a police line-up. The investigator told person #3 to step forward and say "Give me your money bitch!" Then person #5 stepped forward and said, "Hey! that's not what I said!" :rofl_200:
Some criminals are ludicrous speed dumb!:biglaugh:

Back