Too Many Bikes And Parts In My Garage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
What a mess I've created. 4 bikes and so many parts, it's hard to get any work done in there... Garage Sale.. Been bustin butt for the past few days getting all the garage sale stuff together... This Weekend, if the world doesn't end... My Garage was in more overloaded shape than Kyle's for a while... :bang head::rofl_200:

Attachments

• Garage 1.jpg
    Garage 1.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Garage 2.jpg
    Garage 2.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 64
I know the feeling... trying to sell some now ;)

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

Don't fret dave. It could be worse. Any self respecting wrencher would have a heart attack if they walked into my garage/basement. Too many projects, too little time. The only thing with wheels in there that works is my bicycle, LOL.

Hoping to have a prolific winter and get some shit straightened out.

Made me smile to know there's lots of others in the same boat..

mabdcmb: Good Luck with your projects.....

LongNap, you have a Monster Garage..... My wife says it's too clean.....:rofl_200:

G: Patience it'll be there soon. I'm going to Ft. Myers with Kyle today to meet Fire-medic and pick up a bike......

Mine is so bad DAVE, I bought a 10 by 6 enclosed trailer to keep my Max in. Handy if someone breaks down im my area too.
Steve

What a mess I've created. 4 bikes and so many parts, it's hard to get any work done in there... Garage Sale.. Been bustin butt for the past few days getting all the garage sale stuff together... This Weekend, if the world doesn't end... My Garage was in more overloaded shape than Kyle's for a while... :bang head::rofl_200:

I am right there with you guys. Only I cant even get my bikes in the garage anymore. I park them in another building on my property. Too many too much. If you look around in my garage you will see over 80 engines alone and that doesnt include my blaster press lift compressor and tear down table!!! I think there is a need for a 12 step program for people like us!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24
std354: I have an 6 foot fence, enclosed and locked compound for my trucks and boat....:rofl_200:

a113ycat: Was that another VMax for you that Kyle and I picked up today???? OMG what a list of bikes you have....

std354: I have an 6 foot fence, enclosed and locked compound for my trucks and boat....:rofl_200:

a113ycat: Was that another VMax for you that Kyle and I picked up today???? OMG what a list of bikes you have....

Dave, he's already got listed in his signature the one you got today!

hahaha!! UM.....yeah Thats my 95:eusa_dance: I think at this point it may be a cry for help:confused2::confused2:

I want to thank you guys (Fire-Medic, Captainkyle, specOps13) for doing this for me:clapping: I'm supposed to be in Florida in January and would like to meet you all in person, Kyle Ill be meeting later this month and will buy him a drink of whatever he is having.
I have never been on a forum where the desire to help out another is so great. Its a good thing to know there is such a place...

hahaha!! UM.....yeah Thats my 95:eusa_dance: I think at this point it may be a cry for help:confused2::confused2:

I want to thank you guys (Fire-Medic, Captainkyle, specOps13) for doing this for me:clapping: I'm supposed to be in Florida in January and would like to meet you all in person, Kyle Ill be meeting later this month and will buy him a drink of whatever he is having.
I have never been on a forum where the desire to help out another is so great. Its a good thing to know there is such a place...
Sounds good I look forward to meeting you. Its always nice to put faces with names.

I dare not post a pic of my workshop, with stuff everywhere. It's embarrassing! I need a dumpster, not a garage sale!

The people of this forum have given me a new outlook on the world and life. As long as there are this many good people in one place, there's hope...

a113ycat: Brother, You Need Serious Help....:rofl_200:

The people of this forum have given me a new outlook on the world and life. As long as there are this many good people in one place, there's hope...

Agreed. I'm glad I got serious about this site. :biglaugh:

Hey Dave, I'mbummed out I missed you and Kyle. Anyhow, I am midway in cleaning/organizing my garage right now and hope to end up with something I can be proud of and actually works to make me more productive and exacting. I was telling TwistedMax how I turned into a weakling after losing eighty pounds. Now I need a cherry picker to lift my motors up to the bench when I used to be able to snatch and jerk them waist high no problem! I'll send you an "After" picture when I get done. By the way, I'm always looking for New Old Stock Max parts like gaskets, bearings, carb parts, whatever so if you need to clean out some stuff, drop mr a line. Hang in there brother. Maybe we can start having Garage Days instead of Tech Days!!!! LOL
PATMAX

a113ycat: Brother, You Need Serious Help....:rofl_200:
I've started work on a guide to self help its simple I think..based on the 12 steps

1. I admit I'm powerless but my VMAX isnt!
2. I came to believe that Speed over rules fear
3. Having had a spiritual awakening at 145mph I met God and we laughed at death
4. I took a searching inventory of parts and Modded what I had to
5. I showed all my friends my bike
6. Became entirely ready to hear suggestions and modify accordingly
7.Humbly ask for help Cause I dont know it all and others have outrun the cops already
8. Made a list of things others have done that I want to do too
9. Buy all the parts needed so the Monkey gets fed
10. Continue to modify and maintain on a daily basis. The Monkey needs to be healthy
11. Ride my Max daily for the soul centering peace that the speed and power deliver.
12. Having reached the Velocitus Maximus at a soul ripping speed I carry the story to other that they may follow suit.

Am I on the right path???:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Made me smile to know there's lots of others in the same boat..

mabdcmb: Good Luck with your projects.....

LongNap, you have a Monster Garage..... My wife says it's too clean.....:rofl_200:

G: Patience it'll be there soon. I'm going to Ft. Myers with Kyle today to meet Fire-medic and pick up a bike......

Too Clean!!!! ...Hell that looks like a showroom:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back