Top 10 worst motorcycle instrument displays

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's funny is a few of those are on my personal fav list. The new Max's instruments included just for the simple statement they make by having the 2 biggest and most obvious things be the tach and shift light.

Also I think that the bike tells you it's time to ride every time you turn it on is cool as shit.

Agreed ^
I don't know whos that dude that wrote that article but he could dedicate himself to fishing... he might get luckier...

What's funny is a few of those are on my personal fav list. The new Max's instruments included just for the simple statement they make by having the 2 biggest and most obvious things be the tach and shift light.

Also I think that the bike tells you it's time to ride every time you turn it on is cool as shit.
I agree 100%. about the Gen 2 Instruments.
I wish the Gen 1 had that Large Tach and Shift Light as Stock Equipment.

I think the large tach and shiftlight just shows the Gen2's heritage/ purpose. Gives you all the info you need right where you can see it best. :rocket bike:
Some of those setups should have never left the designers draft table!:biglaugh:

Last edited:
I have to agree i had a seca 650 turbo that the speedo toped out at 85 mph it was all digital if i remember correctly hard to read

Latest posts

Back