top speed V1.1 speedo healer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
so its been a year since i bought the bike and the mods started pretty much right after. the bike is scheduled in for bench time to install the lowering link new exhaust, clear covers, and 240 wheel. in addition to the new exhaust i got the corresponding re-flash for the ECU from tim. im putting together a portfolio of all the work i have done to the bike while i own it in addition to tracking down the receipts for the work the previous owner had done. im looking for anyone with pricing info on fxtuners top speed V1.1 speedo healer. as well as the price for his monster big air kit. any help would be greatly appreciated. the topspeed chip, and the power commander V as well as the quick shifter are going to be removed and will be for sale once out of the bike. Itgoes has first dibs on the quick shifter as he inquired about it a couple months ago-just gotta hear back from him. thanks

cheers odieoh

so its been a year since i bought the bike and the mods started pretty much right after. the bike is scheduled in for bench time to install the lowering link new exhaust, clear covers, and 240 wheel. in addition to the new exhaust i got the corresponding re-flash for the ECU from tim. im putting together a portfolio of all the work i have done to the bike while i own it in addition to tracking down the receipts for the work the previous owner had done. im looking for anyone with pricing info on fxtuners top speed V1.1 speedo healer. as well as the price for his monster big air kit. any help would be greatly appreciated. the topspeed chip, and the power commander V as well as the quick shifter are going to be removed and will be for sale once out of the bike. Itgoes has first dibs on the quick shifter as he inquired about it a couple months ago-just gotta hear back from him. thanks

cheers odieoh

I have some questions for Tim . How do I reach him ?

Back