Topeka Dyno Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the calendar, I added the event and details to June 13.

Well, you have plenty of warning! Good luck getting someone to trade.

Kellie and I are looking forward to it.

Many thanks to Sean (and you, Mark) for arranging everything!!

By the way, I think that I may do a compression check on both bikes sometime soon. Anyone want to participate?

Cant wait its going to a long drive ,Are we there Yet!!!!! LOL see you all soon!!!!!!!!!

I would love to go but having shoulder surgery June 10th. I can't wait until I can make one of these gatherings so I can put a face to all the names I see every day on this forum.

Ron

Hey Mark
Got your email. I wont be able to make it this year.
Just paid for my daughters wedding and I am getting married as well.
Too much to do, not enough money. Isnt that how it always is.

Mark,
My Catfish trip got changed, again, after i texted you. So I was free for that weekend. BUT my sister calls me that afternoon and says shes gettin married the weekend of the Topeka event. I mean hell its her 3rd marriage and I never even met husband #2. Should i really have to go? lol.
Question: Is the actual event at Topeka Harley Davidson. And is it on Sunday the 13TH? Im not sure what day she is gettin married but if its saturday then maybe i can run up there Sunday morning and catch you guys at the HD shop around noonish? Whats the schedule that day? Do you guys hang at the shop most all day on Sunday? Thanks man.

Hey Jon. We are at Topeka HD starting 7:30-8 and run all day. So, feel free to come out but I understand if it's a long drive for you. A lot of us will actually be there starting on Friday around supper time.

no dude. its only like 3 hours from here. if I dont get too drunk (ahem ahem) at my sisters wedding then i can leave out of here at 8am or so and be there by noon easy. leave Topeka by 7pm and still get home at 10:00 pm. You say some of you are gonna be there Friday, the event shows Sunday 13th as the day for the event. correct? is this place closed and u guys get free reign?
Is this Vmax only? if not i may try to talk my buddy larry into comin with. he rides an 2010 hd ultra. He had a Vmax at one point but hes "had" bout every bike u can imagine. Right now he has the ultra and get this his WIFE has a 2010 street glide AND an 09 Rocker. The rocker is for sale. has a 6k rear fender mod makes it like a softail. its a great bike but not for me. im spendin 17k its on a new max or a HD geezer glide. Great guy, fairly quiet but you would get to hear him batter me all day. lol. he loves givin me shit. He rides the Ultra but im the one always in the back of the pack. lol. plus hes a master electrician so hes a good feller to know in a pinch. hah.
Gotta take daughter for a spin shes drivin me crazy. later man. hope to see you guys there.

Yeah, it's closed and we should be by ourselves. Any bike is welcome.

Only a week away:banana:
to do list- install a ground wire I've been putting off for 2 years,retork all my frame bolts and check entire bike for things loosening off,touchup bolts to make her perdy, clean off the 2 bugs that found their way on my bike last night
Are you ready to Rumble:eusa_dance::rocket bike::th_image003:

I cant wait! Wife won't be joining me this year due to the birth of our son, but I did book a room with 2 queen sized beds if someone is interested in sharing the $95 per night room cost.

Looks like they callin for rain/storms Sunday. We will be inside that shouldnt matter right? IM gonna hafta find a truck or trailer to haul the Vmax on. i aint riding in 5 hours of freakin rain back and forth. lol.

We will be indoors but also outside. However, this a huge canopy we will be under also so we'll stay nice and dry.
Sean

Might be late to dinner Sat night. Bikes will be there with Kevin already by Sat afternoon. Probably going to drive the Camaro up there and have a little fun with it.
Sean

Back