Topeka Dyno Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget, it's this Sunday starting at 8:00 am! Please email me at [email protected] if you want more information. Some of us will be down there late Friday afternoon and others will be coming down on Saturday.

Have fun guys and gals! I'm glad I didn't plan on coming down. My bike is still in pieces waiting on the paint work... I got it all back and it all solvent popped! JUST like the last time I had it painted...

So enjoy and be safe!

Chris

Hey Mark,

I remember you saying one reason to do this in June was to beat some of the heat. Supposed to be 90+ all week through the weekend!

You might want to explain to Frank what sunscreen is this year too! :rofl_200:

Don't forget, it's this Sunday starting at 8:00 am! Please email me at [email protected] if you want more information. Some of us will be down there late Friday afternoon and others will be coming down on Saturday.

Before my accident, I was intending on being there this year Mark. And I know I would be welcome on my Super Magna. But, it just wouldnt be the same without my Vmax. Everyone enjoy, take plenty of pics and I will see you next year:eusa_dance:

Understood Clay....you could always change your mind. I'm 99.9% sure you'd have a great time. :)

Hey Mark,

I remember you saying one reason to do this in June was to beat some of the heat. Supposed to be 90+ all week through the weekend!

You might want to explain to Frank what sunscreen is this year too! :rofl_200:

LoL Karl! I see temps of 99 on Friday and Saturday. I'll let Franky know. He's already been burned a couple of times this spring while fishing.

Understood Clay....you could always change your mind. I'm 99.9% sure you'd have a great time. :)

Oh' I have no doubt I would enjoy the get together, Mark:biglaugh: I had a blast last year learning more about the max and more importantly meeting good people like yourself, Sean, Chris, Kevin, Jeff, Jamie, Frank and many more. I got money to spend next week,,,,Me and the wife got a date for a Priest/Whitesnake show July 1 in St.Louis. British Steel in its entirety, yeah baby:punk:

Yeah! Lets see what that Super has!

:biglaugh: Back in the day I would have said bring it on Chris:eusa_dance: The Ol Super still holds it own for a V45 and will smoke 75% of the old and even new fuel injected twinkies in a 1/4. But no way in hell am I gonna risk blowing up an engine thats a bitch to get rare parts for....:th_signs42:

Back