Tornado hits Springfield Mass.!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, just saw a news report of a tornado touching down in Springfield, Mass. Several injuries reported but no fatalities, so far.

Big mother....10 miles high!

Hope 95Spfldmax (Mike) and family are OK!

Dan, one hit monson mass too. my sister-in-law is dispatcher there,she spent a few minutes in the basement of the police station. And there were tornado watchs in my area also along with some pretty good thunder storms! News report just said that a piece of mail from springfield was foud in worchester county................60 miles away.FYI one fatality so far,tree fell on car.

Last edited:
Just saw on our local news (New Orleans station) care pkgs are being put together to be sent their way...........

Dan, one hit monson mass too. my sister-in-law is dispatcher there,she spent a few minutes in the basement of the police station. And there were tornado watchs in my area also along with some pretty good thunder storms! News report just said that a piece of mail from springfield was foud in worchester county................60 miles away.FYI one fatality so far,tree fell on car.

Yeah, bad deal! I just saw on the news there were 4 fatalaties in Monson, state of emergency, Nat'l. Guard troops called in...bad situation. Those storms were beginning to build on a north south line from BRC....by the time they got a few miles east in Mass. they were full blown nasty bastards!!

On a better note I heard from Mike, he & Gina are fine, rough ride home from work, but otherwise OK.

Yeah, bad deal! I just saw on the news there were 4 fatalaties in Monson, state of emergency, Nat'l. Guard troops called in...bad situation. Those storms were beginning to build on a north south line from BRC....by the time they got a few miles east in Mass. they were full blown nasty bastards!!

On a better note I heard from Mike, he & Gina are fine, rough ride home from work, but otherwise OK.

Glad to here Mike and his family are ok. We got some strong winds on the Cape, but that was about it. Temps 20 deg. cooler than in western MA before the storm.

Old timer ,I sounded it out, wor........... chest............ er or is it whoo...... ster, no Im just a dumbass:bang head: and It was past my bed time after a very stressfull evening.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back