Toronto Spring Motorcycle show April 4&5

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI - we'll have a booth at the International Center show (Apr.4 & 5), not at the Ex show (Mar.28 & 29).

Unfortunately as a Club exhibitor we do not have a permit to sell stuff. The space allocated to clubs is free. In order to sell the going rate was around $1,000.00 per 10' x 10' space. That's alot of stuff to move in order to cover the cost.

Some shots from this weekends show

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 48
Here's a few more teasers. Rumor has it there's some high res pictures around of three seperate lovely ladies on Jim's bike.:hmmm:

Congrat's to Jim & Brad. They both placed in the top five of their class (for the terminally insane)!:rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 53
Hey boys, just rolled in to the house and checked out the pics. I will have Hi-Res pics of 5 different models all over the Snowmax!! Got 3rd place, again, in the show which is actually pretty good. There were 10 bikes in the class, yep I checked, and only 2 were Vmax's, Brad Cornish got 5th, so we did really good. At least the Nightrod that was in our class didnt beat us!!! Will be working with Buster on getting a couple of the good pics in the Supporter forum section for sure. If you gents like these, just wait for some of the others I have!!!! Gnite!

the max with the girl sitting laying on it is Jim themaxrider..hipe i got that right congrads ..bike it killer...the 919 will be shaking it its sprockets

Bike is looking sharp!

Did you get the jet kit installed or whatever you were doing as a "side show"??

Sean

Bike is looking sharp!

Did you get the jet kit installed or whatever you were doing as a "side show"??

Sean

Thanks Sean!! It took time, money, and a lot of great guys such as yourself to bring my Max to where it is today. We installed one of your jet kits into Buster's carbs and got video of the process. Buster is going to get it on the site I do believe.

PS: For Ontario members, I have begun negotiations with a modelling agency to do a photo shoot with 12 bikes for a calendar that I am looking at putting together. Right now I believe I have 5 bikes lined up so we are going to need another 7 at least. The gents whose bikes are in the calendar will have to pay a portion of the photo shoot fees and will get copies of all the photos of their bike as well as a free 2010 calendar for their wall. Please PM me if you are interested.

Back