Toronto Supershow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

The Ontario Vmax Owners Association chapter will have a booth this year at the Toronto Supershow Jan 2,3,4 at the International Center by Pearson airport. Our booth will be a 10x30 space displaying 5 VMax's (3 Custom and 2 near stock) and have info to hand out to potential members. If you are in the Toronto area that weekend please stop on by and say hello.

awesome!!!

All,

The Ontario Vmax Owners Association chapter will have a booth this year at the Toronto Supershow Jan 2,3,4 at the International Center by Pearson airport. Our booth will be a 10x30 space displaying 5 VMax's (3 Custom and 2 near stock) and have info to hand out to potential members. If you are in the Toronto area that weekend please stop on by and say hello.

Wanted to give this post a bump as a reminder to folks to stop in at the show Jan 2-4th at the Toronto International Center near Pearson Airport. Our display has changed slightly with one of the custom bikes not being able to attend, but there is a very strong possibility that there will be a new 2009 in our booth instead. Working out the final details with the dealer and will go from there. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Wanted to give this post a bump as a reminder to folks to stop in at the show Jan 2-4th at the Toronto International Center near Pearson Airport. Our display has changed slightly with one of the custom bikes not being able to attend, but there is a very strong possibility that there will be a new 2009 in our booth instead. Working out the final details with the dealer and will go from there. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Can't think of any better representation for 'our group' than Jim and "Snowmax."
Thanks for putting in the hours, Jim. You just know your booth is going to be 10 deep with people wanting to see those bikes!
Can't wait to hear your after show reports.
Have fun, :eusa_dance:

Thanks Danny, we will do our best to represent the VMOA and Vmaxforum!! Buster is coming along to help man the booth and I asked him to make up a banner we can put up on the backdrop behind our display advertising the forum too. All folks that are close enough to Toronto to come and visit us. Stop in, say hi, and bring a camera!!

damn i'd love to have come... if i had known a bit more in advance i probably could visited by brother at RIT.. much closer drive than boston!

Hope you do decide to make the trip, trust me it is well worth it!! There are 5 halls of displays which includes just about everything motorcycle related you can imagine. Our display is in Hall 1 I do believe and once I confirm it I will post here what the exact location is for folks to drop in and visit.

As this space is donated to the Ontario VMOA Chapter we won't be selling anything at our booth, but we will have some nice looking Max's on display and some great guys at the booth.

I'm about 1hr north, right now it looks about 50/50

Buster can you bring a few T's - mine is gettin worn out. !

I'm about 1hr north, right now it looks about 50/50

Buster can you bring a few T's - mine is gettin worn out. !

Rob,

If you don't make it and want to get a shirt let me know. Snowmax is stored in Wasaga Beach so I will be passing by you on my way back to put it away after the show the following Monday. Let me know what you think.

Wife had other ideas - Christmas shopping...not much time to get it done.

This is Tuesday, so it looks like you already passed by here yesterday. Just goes to show ya what happens when ya don't log on everyday.

Sorry I missed ya. It was very cool that you offered.

A friend took some pics of him and his wife sitting on the 09. He hasn't sent me them yet , but he did say it was a cool bike but very uncomfortable to sit on. I missed out again damm it. :bang head:

---------------------------------------------

Ok got it - wrong show.

The December motorcycle show in Toronto is a great venue if you like to see the newest bikes from all the major motorcycle manuafacturers. They had two '09 VMax's there and everyone got a chance to sit on one (the other was on a pedestal). All the new Hogs were there, Buell's, Aprillia's, KTM's, Ducatis's, Triumph's, Victory's, as well as seveal custom shops. There were several of each Japanese franchise represented. With the exception of some of the choppers all the bikes were available for sitting. There were excellent live presentations from competitive off-road riders and a stunt area where young riders did 360's in a metal sphere. A lot of vendors were there selling accessories/clothing/tires/chrome/vidoes, you name it. There was even a tourism booth set up for Deal's Gap where you can get info on enjoying the local accomodations and attractions of the Dragon's Tail.

Whereas some shows are very congested to the point of flea market proportions the December show in Toronto is extremely roomy. It's located beside the Rogers Centre and CN Tower. There's a really good micro brewery (Steamwhistle) closeby where you can yake a 8-dollar tour which includes drinks and a souvenir.

Happy New Year,

Blaine

Here's the latest update that Jim wanted to pass along - the booth has been moved from it's original location.

It is now located at building 4 location A (4-A). The entrance for the show is in building 1. So for some directions, you go straight through building one right to the back, you will then see a sign building 4-A, once past that, it's directly to your right - you won't miss it.

Mike

Thanks for passing on the info Mike!!! I am definately hoping that a bunch of you will show up and say hi. You will even get to meet the famous Buster:biglaugh:

Thanks for passing on the info Mike!!! I am definately hoping that a bunch of you will show up and say hi. You will even get to meet the famous Buster:biglaugh:
That in itself would warrant a lenghty road trip in any type weather!
Besides, you'll also get to check out his tan he got while in Florida recently. :punk:

Here's the latest update that Jim wanted to pass along - the booth has been moved from it's original location.

It is now located at building 4 location A (4-A). The entrance for the show is in building 1. So for some directions, you go straight through building one right to the back, you will then see a sign building 4-A, once past that, it's directly to your right - you won't miss it.

Mike

crap, I did not see that post until now and I walked every square inch in hall 1!! and I don't know how I miss you guys in hall 4a :(

Vitek

Hey Guys,

I just got back from the show and all I have to say is wow. It was huge with lots of stuff to see. I finally saw the 09 for the first time up there. I met up with Jim R at the VMOA booth and met some of the guys there. I don't get to do a lot of things and am glad Jim R got me up there. One word of advice is don't drive in 5 o'clock traffic in Toronto unless you like to go 1 mile every 5 minutes.

Tom C.

Attachments

• 09maxer.jpg
    09maxer.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 17
The guy from Hully Gully showing the 09 Max says they just got the word: all Yamaha prices going up 10% due to exchange rates! Lets see 09 Max $21999 + 10 % + PST + GST = $27200.

I don't think they'll be selling too many at that price!

Dale #2592

Back