Total Control Advanced riding Clinic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I teach a class here in the states that teaches people proper cornering technique. The right way to hang off the bike and set of for corners. It is a parking lot class with a lot of practice in getting it right and by the end of class most of the students (No matter what they are riding) have small if any chicken strips and many people get a knee down for the first time as well. It is really exciting and most of the students cannot believe the difference it makes in thier riding. See this link

www.totalcontroltraining.net

I would LOVE to do a class for a bunch of the Vmax folks, as I have done one for the FZ1 group already. You can see a thread from that class over on the FZ1 board at this link.

http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58853

So if anyone wants to work on thier cornering skills before the next rally give me a shout! I am down to dragging knees and hard parts! and I love to teach this program over any others I have ever done! I am really looking forward to getting back to the track in the spring as well. Let me know and I will try to nake sure I am at a class even if not a class I am scheduled to teach if there is going to be a Vmax group.

That looks like a fun course! Anyone north of the border, the closest they get to us is the New York area.... time for a road trip?

Buster Hymen said:
That looks like a fun course! Anyone north of the border, the closest they get to us is the New York area.... time for a road trip?

A fellow FZ1 owner and MSF rider Coach from over West of Tronto Is looking into the prospect of becoming certified to instruct, so there might be the opportunity to get a class over in that area.

I would not mind coming over the boarder to an area East Of Kingston (Within an hour of the border) to teach if I could find a site that has everything I need to offer the program. I want to be sure that I can offer the best and students get much MORE than they pay for and expect!

Anyone interested in the May 12th Class, Still a few slots open, Would LOVE to have a couple Vmax's in the class. If anyone is interested and comes Let me know and I will bring my Vmax as well!

So Anyone going to be around the deals gap area the first week of June? I will be there teachin some classes!
Looking for a few more people interested in attending. Would like to have a few fellow Vmax Members!
david-31.jpg

david-21.jpg

Contact me (315) 771-2747

Back