Total Control and Towing (Toronto)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I was teaching a Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic in Toronto. Wanted to take two bikes so towed my Hawk. Then used the rig to demonstrate some of the drills!

Who said a Vmax cant corner?

Toronto.jpg

Impressive!
I sure wish that I had low-speed skills like that. Can old guys like myself be taught?:confused2:
Wouldn't want to use my own bike, though. For that matter, wouldn't want to use my own body either. :rofl_200:
Cheers!

Impressive!
I sure wish that I had low-speed skills like that. Can old guys like myself be taught?:confused2:
Wouldn't want to use my own bike, though. For that matter, wouldn't want to use my own body either. :rofl_200:
Cheers!

No really low speed, we were running 35 to 45 in the class, and the drills are for cornering, techniques. advanced riding, can be translated to road and race track riding.

NICE! i just picked up a hawk to fix up myself

What was the turning radius at that speed? It looks as though you are about to drag parts. I've wanted to take that class but thought the max was too heavy and bulky for it considering my skill level.

What was the turning radius at that speed? It looks as though you are about to drag parts. I've wanted to take that class but thought the max was too heavy and bulky for it considering my skill level.

The cones are set on a 20' radius (40' Dia.)

I use the Vmax to teach a lot of the classes, can parts be gragged? YES! but so do most bikes, all the more reason to learn the techniques so you can move your body in and limit parts dragging.

I have the Total Control book and have been experimenting with body position and lean angle. I'm still amazed how much you have the bike leaned over. Does the class go through the drills in the book?

I have the Total Control book and have been experimenting with body position and lean angle. I'm still amazed how much you have the bike leaned over. Does the class go through the drills in the book?

A lot of the stuff in the book is in the level I class, and the rest is in the Level II class.

Latest posts

Back