total restoration - rebuild of my V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George not to be a nag but 4 things you should pay attention to

1 - you are missing a bolt on rear caliper
2 - you should undo the rear banjo bolt and lean the banjo towards the front in order to ease the curve on the hose
3 - you are missing a nut on the right swingarm pivot bolt
4 - i think you placed the right rear footpeg on the wrong place as the way it is the center stand will prevent its use.

Thats all... for now... LOL. good work... I completely know what you mean and feel.

George not to be a nag but 4 things you should pay attention to

1 - you are missing a bolt on rear caliper
2 - you should undo the rear banjo bolt and lean the banjo towards the front in order to ease the curve on the hose
3 - you are missing a nut on the right swingarm pivot bolt
4 - i think you placed the right rear footpeg on the wrong place as the way it is the center stand will prevent its use.

Thats all... for now... LOL. good work... I completely know what you mean and feel.

Fred I have not installed all the bolts yet , both bolts in the rear calliper will be titanium gold collor , the rear stand will be in place when the headers are installed. it is somehow difficult to install the rear foorpegs in a wrong place LOL, swing arm bolt not installed yet, i have not finished my bolt work yet that is obvious. i have just installed many parts to see how it lloks and not having them around in my house.

Fred I have not installed all the bolts yet , both bolts in the rear calliper will be titanium gold collor , the rear stand will be in place when the headers are installed. it is somehow difficult to install the rear foorpegs in a wrong place LOL, swing arm bolt not installed yet, i have not finished my bolt work yet that is obvious. i have just installed many parts to see how it lloks and not having them around in my house.

Check!... obvious on the footpeg location. I was groggy... LOL

Back