Track Day Lapeer 5-5-13

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked all the tracks near me and lapeer is the best bang for the buck and the only track that has a true test and tune on the weekend. It might not be the best track but it works good enough for me. I cant make it this weekend Todd but i will try to get to lapeer soon. I have a few more parts coming in the mail and i will have my bike ready to change over from street form to drag form with in 2 hours. I will get it set up for the strip and ride it into town and weigh it with me on the bike in gear and than do the math after i get my dyno numbers so i can have a good solid number to try and hit this year.

Not sure if I will make track tomorrow. Oil line was damaged unloading the bike yesterday. had small puddle of oil underneath it today.

Todd

I think I am going to try tomorrow. Not 100% sure time, but if the wife lets me, I ll go.

Any one interested let me know tonight or tomorrow morning. I ll check this before I leave.

Todd

Back