• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade for oem engine guards gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
3C8A1BDF-AA2E-4DE5-ACF3-DB71D86A9F0D.jpeg I’ve got a set of new, never installed exactrep frame brace plates that I’m interested in trading for a set of oem engine guards. They don’t have to be new, but I don’t want ones that are beat up! I’ll sell them outright, but I’m more interested in trading. The plates are in my garage, but they’re exactly like the attached stock pic. If you’re interested, I can attach or send pics of my plates. Thanks

I have a factory set I have stripped and prepped forpowder coat in color of your choice. I actually prefer the “wrinkle-coat” finish for the grip it provides but gloss black and flat black in smooth finish seems most popular. Let me know. Oh, you can follow “Adventures in powdercoating” for my work. Patmax

Last edited:
Back