Trade my full hindle for your full system?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDoe8

Reaction score
I'm looking to get rid of my full Hindle 4-1 for something different, Marks dual exhaust preferably. I'm really looking for a different sound, something more big blockish. The Hindle sounds great, makes great power, and is very lightweight, just isn't my style. It also utilizes the stock center stand which is vital. Let me know what you got. Must be a full system, I don't want to go back to any stock pipes!

picture.php

a full system that keeps the centerstand??????

I'd be hanging on to that......:confused2:

Yeah, as far as I'm aware, it's one of very few single sided systems that keeps the centerstand. I'd be happy with a dual exhaust or single exhaust. Prefer dual actually

Hi, I am not sure of the relative value of one system to another so don't be offended if this sounds like a bad idea. A VMax neighbour did some work on my '06 Max. I offered him money but he wanted my Holeshot pipes instead (for a future project). Since I went back to stock pipes, I gave him the Holeshot's.

He's running a HMF 4-2 system now and is not immediately planning on using the Holeshot's. He may be interested in having a 4-1 system. If you are interested in the Holeshot's I can ask him about a trade?

Blaine

Can you go into a bit more detail on the holeshots? I believe the single holeshots are the same as the hindle, but if they are a full dual system i'd be very interested.

Holeshot 4-2 system. Retains centre stand too. I'll have a chat with the new owner and get back to you.

Blaine

It's a black tubular item meant to help hold down the shelf in your garage or basement.

Chrus

I think he recently sold the bike but I still have a couple of the hindle headers left (and sell new Kerker's too).

Sean

i am looking for a 4-1 i have my stock pipes with supertrapps slips and a few end cap options even those nice expensive star end caps lol if that is an option for you or any other readers

Back