Trailer Hitch Help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
I have talked before about a hitch and also had one made (That did not work out so well) it does not fit right but actually has a good design, just a little out of wack and also a little on the heavy side. If someone nearby could take this hitch and make one lighter that fits that would be great!

I now have a small little single rail trailer that I want to pull behind my max so again I am looking for a hitch design or someone who has a hitch or can fabricate one so I can pull my dirt bike behind the Vmax and leave the truck at home!!

Any help out here in Vmax Land!

outlaws justice said:
I have talked before about a hitch and also had one made (That did not work out so well) it does not fit right but actually has a good design, just a little out of wack and also a little on the heavy side. If someone nearby could take this hitch and make one lighter that fits that would be great!

I now have a small little single rail trailer that I want to pull behind my max so again I am looking for a hitch design or someone who has a hitch or can fabricate one so I can pull my dirt bike behind the Vmax and leave the truck at home!!

Any help out here in Vmax Land!
If you have a working prototype in steel and it fits correctly, you should be able to take it to any metal fab shop and ask them to do it in aluminum ( or titanium $! ... or carbon fibre $$ !!!! :D)

Forgive me for digging up an ancient thread here...

I'm thinking about building a hitch for the V Max. Anyone have one or maybe some pics of others that do? I'm usually decent at finding info out there, but I'm coming up a little dry on this one.

I already have a single wheel trailer I fabbed up last year for another bike. It has a joint at the front of the tongue and it plugs into 1 1/4" receiver. I wouldn't mind using this trailer. Although, it does demand a pretty well thought out hitch. I may consider building a new dual wheel trailer with a regular coupler to reduce stresses on everything if my hitch design is less than what the single wheel demands.

Ideas or pics?

G Man

Back