trex?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...cool bikes....I want dual front and single rear....guess I need a rebuildable donor bike to start with so I can start at the frame and engine mounts and rear suspension and work my way forward

Think I will.....looking for a donor bike now....just drivetrain and frame and rear swingarm....closest I can find is cali and I am in missouri

I have everything but the motor. IE: frame and diff, make an offer

Attachments

• photo (44).jpg
    photo (44).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (76).jpg
    photo (76).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
What is the fun in that? I actually like the mechanical design just not all the pretty curves.....I am more of a madmax kinda guy.

And I would make an offer but I am thinking a custom tube frame that allows the engine to be dropped out the bottom for repairs...would show ya what I have planned but I suck at computers.

trike%20024.jpg

I've also got a frame setup that would be a good start (and of course have everything for a complete bike). I even have a 98 with 15k miles and a bad engine that would be a good chassis to start with.

I've also got a frame setup that would be a good start (and of course have everything for a complete bike). I even have a 98 with 15k miles and a bad engine that would be a good chassis to start with.

How much for the 98 and is the engine rebuildable or gone?

$1500. I believe has a spun bearing and as such I would not reuse the cases.

Back